Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

Noises???

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Default RE: Noises???

got a problem then leave his post was un called for anyways and read the rest of his replies here.... he came here to flame us that is not how this works. I dont know why you bother with this site remember you said the STi guys know what there talking about. So since we know nothing why stick around right

Your the moron who says we dont know anyhting when all you asked were in the damn brochur of the car you were looking into. Go look in the thread you asked I paisted the brochure info in there and it had every ? you asked answered right there

Old 09-14-2006, 05:52 PM

<<< backs Emonz up on that one

Lol And I think it says more that we just wouldn't make up a name at a Neon/SRT4 site just to **** people off...

We defend ourselves here. That's what everyone in the world should do. We don't go out of our way to ruin someone else's day.

If you have a problem with that, Qest, then, quite honestly...why are you here? Do you think we should simply sit by and let a random jackass talk **** about us on our own forum? Do you think we should let people walk all over us? If so, then, damn. Go get a new world view and come back when you have some basic understanding of reality.

I won't go to SRT4s home forum and talk **** about them, but I sure as hell ain't going to take him spewing garbage here.

Old 09-14-2006, 09:18 PM

Thanks for the replys everyone, this is my first manual car and I just wanted to make sure everything was alright, which I found is normal from you guys, thanks. Since I joined this site you guys have really helped me out with my questions, so thanks again. By the way with the post from the Srt4 guy, well i would expect to hear that from someone like that, I would never laugh at someone if they had a problem with something, everything on all of our cars cost alot of hard earned money and to laugh at someone thinking something is broken, joking or not isnt right... So you can take your srt4 and shove it up your rich kid @##@!! You'll have your rich daddy get it fixed anyways when you have a problem, spoiled little kid....

Old 09-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

He cant be rich other wise he would NOT have bought a neon

Old 09-14-2006, 09:51 PM

thats true....lol

Old 09-14-2006, 10:53 PM

well when some people get what they want, they tend to rub it in other peoples faces to make them feel better about themselves. if hes got an srt4, thats probably the only thing hes got to brag about i betcha hes a fat kid

Old 09-14-2006, 11:40 PM

Hey now, I'm a fat kid. Lol, well, not kid, 20 year old, but yeah! :-p Lol.

Regardless, yaeh...if he had da money, he'd probably have gotten a bit more expensive car and used that as his reason to be an ******* lol.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:27 AM

The brochure really did say that the MR was available in blue. Apparently it was a typo in the "brochur." I suppose you've resorted to calling me names because you have nothing of substance to say to me?

Old 09-18-2006, 11:03 AM

ORIGINAL: qest

The brochure really did say that the MR was available in blue. Apparently it was a typo in the "brochur." I suppose you've resorted to calling me names because you have nothing of substance to say to me?
dude you asked questions then try to tell me I know nothing and the STi guys know all or whatever you said. So if we dont know anything and you keep praising STis why not just leave here? You are not doing anything for our site. Ill just do you the favor your never gonna get an EVO anyway since you are all about the STis now.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: qest

well the thing is you came on here asking questions. Then i put a nice simple post with each answer #'d. Which i got all the information right of of the mitsubishi website under features and specs. So im not sure how you couldnt find it. I tried to help by giving you the answers and now you pretend like we did nothing for you.