Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

WORKS P2R FLASH

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 10:20 PM
Default RE: WORKS P2R FLASH

no SAFC will get the more or even the same power as a flsh because of Timing mainly... I can tune fuel fairly well with the SAFC but I have no controll of boost or timing that is why I have the MBC.

No doubt the flash will get a little more power but I am saying after a flash I think it is best to just buy a SAFC or something(that is only opinion)

I know what you mean about "most EVO owners" cause most I have met that are using the safc I ask hw they know when they are leaning out to far and they say "I can just tell by how it feels" which instantly my face turns red cause I am furious and I tell them they are complete morons and leave. If you have a wideband and know what your car should be tuned for at your elevation and octane fuel then the SAFC will get the job done but it is very important to have half a brain to go with that other wise boom. I know my tune is running more safe than it even should be still, i keep it extra rich since it is still summer on cool nights I lean slightly and on racce gas even more

Old 08-30-2006, 10:51 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

no SAFC will get the more or even the same power as a flsh because of Timing mainly... I can tune fuel fairly well with the SAFC but I have no controll of boost or timing that is why I have the MBC.
I have yet to see aybody get more or even the same power from an SAFC as you would with a flash. If you find any credible instances let me know. What do you think of the oil catch can?

Old 08-30-2006, 11:22 PM

ORIGINAL: XTREME

I have yet to see aybody get more or even the same power from an SAFC as you would with a flash. If you find any credible instances let me know. What do you think of the oil catch can?
you miss read my post because I was unclear... I was saying the SAFC wont get more or even the same HP as a flash. many due to the fact of the timing and Boost settings cant be adjusted but if you flash and get an SAFC is will surve great purpose

Old 08-30-2006, 11:32 PM

you miss read my post because I was unclear... I was saying the SAFC wont get more or even the same HP as a flash. many due to the fact of the timing and Boost settings cant be adjusted but if you flash and get an SAFC is will surve great purpose
Hey, I never thought about that....maybe I'll get an SAFC now.

Old 09-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: XTREME

Hey, I never thought about that....maybe I'll get an SAFC now.
is that sarcastic

Old 09-01-2006, 02:00 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer
is that sarcastic
No, I understand what he's saying...