Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

MY 14.5 Ralliart - Ipod connectivity query

Old 08-30-2014, 06:25 AM
Default MY 14.5 Ralliart - Ipod connectivity query

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Ralliart Sedan (a month ago), going from a 99' vti-r Prelude. It is my first Mitsubishi AND turbo, and I have to say, it's an absolute treat to drive.

The thread is in regards to the cars Ipod connectivity when using it in conjunction with the on board computer/sound system. A couple of weeks ago I hooked up my Ipod to the USB port in the glovebox. On the touch display. the notification of "Confirming media" appeared. I checked my Ipod and it showed that the device was connected and the first song alphabetically was "playing", even though playback on the device had not been detected on the computer. After about 5 minutes, the computer detected the Ipod and I was able to select songs and play them via the touch screen.

I was able to do this until recently, when one day I got in my car and I could not select the Ipod, even though the device itself recognized that it had been connected to the computer. I tried unplugging and plugging in the device at the USB port, but this time, the computer would not recognize the device, and the Ipod/USB button was grayed out.

Has anyone had any issues such as this? If so, help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by McMeevin; 09-04-2014 at 08:05 AM.