Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

New To Forum and Mitsubishi itself...HELP

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Default New To Forum and Mitsubishi itself...HELP

Whats goin on guys? Im new to this forum and the Lancer itself. I recently bought a 2006 Lancer OZ Rally Edition. The EVO would've been too much for my insurance and got a great deal on this so I got it. Anyways, I had a Civic Si and Tiburon GT before this car, both, as you know, more powerful than my Lancer. I've been looking for ways to boost my engine up as well as looking for parts to make my car look better aside from the EVO wing, rims, etc. 1st question, what can I do to work my engine*stock*, and where can I go to find some kits and such. Thanks for the help.

Old 04-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Banned
Default RE: New To Forum and Mitsubishi itself...HELP

Let me start off by saying welcome to the forums.

Im going to try and answer your questions as best as i can. Being a non turbo engine its very hard to make power from it. I know people that have put on full exhausts, cams, intake, cam gears and they only got an increace of 4hp. Pretty pathetic huh? Personally i think its a big waste of cash. If you really are desperate to make more power then you could look into a turbo kit if you can find one.

Personally if you ask me, i say save your cash till you can afford your dream car. Anything you put into the car now will not add value to the car and it will be money wasted. But thats just my opinion and if that dosent bother you then thats cool with me.