Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

Speed Controled Volume (SCV)

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 12:05 PM
Default Speed Controled Volume (SCV)

It is set to "ON" when I checked through the options but it still does not work. Am I doing something wrong or missing a step somewhere?[/align][/align]Thanks again[/align]Mike[/align]

Old 06-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Default RE: Speed Controled Volume (SCV)

It doesn't work so forget about it.

will you really want to listen to your music and volume goes up and down , up and down

the **** is just a reach away or use the steering wheel volume control.

What model do you have?

Old 06-20-2008, 03:52 PM

I have the middle model (ES I think?) I have the convenience package and the sound package I think. I have the Smart Key thing, and I also have the Satalight radio. I don't have the 6CD though, just the single CD.[/align][/align]I know everything is on the stereo, and honestly even if it worked i'd probally turn it off anyway. I just thought since the car is brand new it should work anyway. I was flipping through the manual and thought i'd see what it did, but thats when I noticed it doesn't work.[/align][/align]I mentioned it to the dealer today when I got the first oil change, and they couldn't figure out why it wouldnt work either. They said it worked once (which is more then I ever got it to) and then it stopped. They said they have to send an "email to corporate" for a response then bring it back if I want it fixed. I won't make a special trip to get it fixed thats for sure. It was more of a curiosity thing then anything.[/align][/align]But yours doesnt work either? Is this a common issue?[/align]

Old 06-23-2008, 09:42 AM

I never used and never tried it. I really don't care I think it is going to be annoying.
I calledmy dealer and they said they never heard about it.

I have an ES model too but no sound package. WEIRD They said theythe ES model doesn't have thesound package on the ES only for the GTS but I guess your dealer has a Lancer ES model sound package and fast key.

I have the regular LOADED ES manualwithout the additional GTS package.