Heater not working - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Mirage This sport compact offers economy without compromising comfort.

Old 05-25-2018, 02:42 AM

Default Heater not working

Hey team, so Iíve just bought a 99 mitsi mirage. The previous owner has disconnected the coolant hoses to the heater (connected them to themselves) I want to hook them back up but there are three penetrations from the firewall, I hooked up to the two that I thought were the correct ones as they looked the same and just seemed right. Turned the car on and a very slow dribble came out of the third one. But if I hook up to the third one then it pours out of whatever of the other two arenít hooked up. What I want to know is either am I doing something wrong or can I just blank off the 3rd one that is dribbling

thanks

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
01 montero limited rear heater core-anyone know how to flush the rear heater core? Edward Moore Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport 0 03-15-2017 03:08 PM
4WD Indicator Light Not Working - Diff Not Engages??? kostovski.dragan Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport 0 07-30-2014 04:55 AM
2003 Eclipse heater/AC not working alison 3rd Generation 2 09-18-2007 02:57 PM
Montero 1990 (diesel) Electric Heater (glow) Problems, Heater/glows relays and timing problems p4c0 Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport 0 02-22-2007 06:36 PM
Dash lights in heater control assy not working CO 3000GT Mitsubishi 3000GT 2 08-14-2006 06:07 PM