Mitsubishi Mirage This sport compact offers economy without compromising comfort.

power mirrow switch for mirage

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Default power mirrow switch for mirage

anyone selling power mirror switch for mirage?let me know with price and shipping,tanks

Old 03-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Default RE: power mirrow switch for mirage

I can pick that up for you today. Once I get back from the auto recycling yard, I will let you know what it will cost based on what they charge me. And as for shipping. I cant see that being really bad. Also, you didn't add in your post what generation Mirage you have. So I take it that this is for the 5G? Im just guessing because that is what most people have. So let me know one way or the other what gen Mirage you have so I can grab the right part while I am down there. Or, I could just grab one out of the 4 and 5th gen rages while I am there.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:38 PM

Here is a link to an Ebay auction where someone is selling exactly what your looking for....
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MITSUBISHI-LA...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 03-29-2008, 08:55 PM

ORIGINAL: 4g93myrage

I can pick that up for you today. Once I get back from the auto recycling yard, I will let you know what it will cost based on what they charge me. And as for shipping. I cant see that being really bad. Also, you didn't add in your post what generation Mirage you have. So I take it that this is for the 5G? Im just guessing because that is what most people have. So let me know one way or the other what gen Mirage you have so I can grab the right part while I am down there. Or, I could just grab one out of the 4 and 5th gen rages while I am there.
thank u very much for quick reply,i have a 2001 mirage ES 1.8 A/T
i already bought me a power mirrors from a 96 mirage,what i need still is the doors woring harness(both side)i need the one with power locks and windows and mirrors.also yes the switch,i am still not if the harness from the switch is a seperate harness,bit let me know how much is the switch.
thanks for the link also,but i wanna see if i can get one from us.also i just want the non-folding version switch type.thanks again..