Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

3.0 montero sport LS 4WD/timing ****ed

Old 05-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Default 3.0 montero sport LS 4WD/timing ****ed

Hello everyone. I had this dufus mechanic do a timing belt for me a week ago, and this guy didnt even bother to properly check the manual or even the crankshaft timing mark. He simply took off the old belt and aligned left and right cams, but didnt think about the crank mark, he used top dead center of cylinder one as a reference, where he stuck a screw driver to the spark plug hole: thats not how u do it!!!! Even if that was the case, u should use a ****ing dial indicator, but thats not how u do it!, u align all three marks, cams L and R, and bottom crankshaft pulley mark, which goes with this little groove in the crank sensor piece. Well, the first time he did it, he couldn't spin the crank all the way around by hand, then started it with starter, so I'm assuming he bent the valves. Now just recently, I took it all apart and finally did it the right way: he was off by about 3 teeth, which isnt good at all. When I started it for the first time, the engine knocked like hell and sounded like crap, so I think he bent the valves the first time when he used the starter. I'll do a compression test tomorrow to be sure the valves are bent, but will 3 teeth difference bend the valves beyond their tension and bend them??? I think so, but I just wanna double check with you guys. Anyway, If I'm going to fix this issue, is it better to just buy the whole engine used for 1200 plus labor, or can I find used heads/valve pieces at a local junkyard??? I'm not even sure if they will sell me just the valve/head pieces alone from the engine, used of course, that wouldnt be very good business for these junkyard owners. Also, in regards to engine replacement, do I have to have the exact same engine, G72 24V? Can I put a different one in, say more fuel efficient engine in there thats has the same size, or will the ecm and tranny, and sensors not be compatible?? Do they even make engine adapters for different frames, idk, so I'm asking like a ****en noob. This is extremely aggravating, there goes my whole bank account!!!

Old 05-31-2010, 10:33 PM
Default Hippo XXL RH Hybrid Utility Golf Club-XXL UTILITY

Second hand golf clubs

This hot, new hybrid design club from Hippo provides long, high trajectory shots without the difficulty of the long irons. Graphite shaft that flexes to maximize distance while maintaining playability. Club head made of super-hard maraging steel for ongoing durability . Low center of gravity that allows ball to get airborne quickly with maximum carry . 21-degree loft for optimum distance . Premium velvet grip to withstand wear . Headcover included for protection from the elements . Perfect for all ages and abilities

Old 06-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Thumbs down Was this guy a shop?

If this guy worked for or owned a shop then I would have him pay for all the repairs, since he was lazy and dorked up the repair. For me the hardest part of the timing belt change was finding the damn lower crank timing mark (there are 2), but I painted mine yellow and after that it was an easy repair. 3 teeth off of timing DID bend the valves, and the pistons might have been damaged as well. This will need the engine out to repair, the heads will need to be rebuilt and the pistons checked at minimum. If this "Mechanic" is your friend, then I think it might be time to find a new one or have him help pay for his goof up.

Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by trixiamamaril
second hand golf clubs

this hot, new hybrid design club from hippo provides long, high trajectory shots without the difficulty of the long irons. Graphite shaft that flexes to maximize distance while maintaining playability. Club head made of super-hard maraging steel for ongoing durability . Low center of gravity that allows ball to get airborne quickly with maximum carry . 21-degree loft for optimum distance . Premium velvet grip to withstand wear . Headcover included for protection from the elements . Perfect for all ages and abilities

spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam

Old 06-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Default Prenatal yoga

These postures need to be selected carefully to suit your unique needs. This allows your muscles to utterly relax and melt into place instead of stretching and straining into position.
index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&It emid=113