Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Desperately need help with my 01 montero sport

Old 03-27-2019, 12:39 AM
Default Desperately need help with my 01 montero sport

But here is the deal. I had my truck running great. Then the crank shaft pulley/ harmonic balancer broke. Well the pin that holds it in place did. I had a couple of other rides so I let it sit in the yard for about a year and half. Then a house fire cost me my other ride. So I took the Montero and fixed the pulley. Now when I did this the alarm on the vehicle started going off when I put the battery back in. So I used my key and put it in the drivers door ( I have no fob lost it in the house fire )and turned it back and forth a few times that stopped the horn from blaring non stop. Now when I go to start it, it will turn over but will not start. I took the air filter and tube to the I take off and it's not pulling any air. It will turn over great just wont fire. I have used starter fluid on it but it doesn't help there is no fire. Please give me some help or suggestions on what my problem may be. I am desperate and frustrated