Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Old Man Emu Lift Kit For Montero Sports/Challengers.

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 03:57 AM
Default RE: Old Man Emu Lift Kit For Montero Sports/Challengers.

I appreciate the info, this is awesome. From what I was told the OME lift does not come with new torsion bars. Can anyone confirm this? I need to know. If it does, I wil consider getting it, but if it doesn't I'll just get a set of spacers and new shocks.

Old 05-05-2006, 10:18 PM

I am new here, and have the same concerns as Michaeljr5... I just asked RockyRoad what they thought about all of this and am waiting their response. I have a XLS 2001 3.5 Sport. Looking to add the OME lift setup within the next month. Let me know if it works out, Michael

*edit* I am looking to hit the backcountry trails of Central Arizona, plenty to choose from but I only need a lift for moderate wheelin' not for rock crawling or anything. Sport has 265/75/16 LT's. No after market mods, yet. Just got this thing, no pinstripes(that'll change)
Im adding a set of Diamond s600s comps, a pair of CDT EF8 subs, a JL 450/4 amp, and adding a little weight with Raammat sound deadening (try this, you'll thank me) and some Memphis mids for rear fill. Oh yeah, the subs are fed from an amazing Audison LRX 400.1

Old 05-06-2006, 03:50 AM

ORIGINAL: mikeinfhaz

I am new here, and have the same concerns as Michaeljr5... I just asked RockyRoad what they thought about all of this and am waiting their response. I have a XLS 2001 3.5 Sport. Looking to add the OME lift setup within the next month. Let me know if it works out, Michael
You may also want to contact ARB directly. They have their contact info on their site. It's arbusa.com IIRC.

*edit* I am looking to hit the backcountry trails of Central Arizona, plenty to choose from but I only need a lift for moderate wheelin' not for rock crawling or anything. Sport has 265/75/16 LT's. No after market mods, yet. Just got this thing, no pinstripes(that'll change)
Im adding a set of Diamond s600s comps, a pair of CDT EF8 subs, a JL 450/4 amp, and adding a little weight with Raammat sound deadening (try this, you'll thank me) and some Memphis mids for rear fill. Oh yeah, the subs are fed from an amazing Audison LRX 400.1
Not sure if that gear will help your ride off road.