Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Where is a reputable Mitsi car part seller online?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Default Where is a reputable Mitsi car part seller online?

It seems to me the best way to find parts for my car that fit is to use OEM parts. I had a window regulator fail, and I went to mitsubishpartsonsale.com and bought the part, however when it arrived it was in a bag that had been opened and clearly returned to them, as the part was broken. Wasn't even packed in a box with material surrounding it, so it was flopping around in the box during shipping. I called and told them and they said they would send me another - but that never happened and now they don't respond.

Therefore, my question is, where is everyone getting their parts from? I would rather buy new or rebuilt, and not have to dig through a junk yard. When I go to junkyards, I tell them I do NOT have the sport version and they say they have a dozen full size monties in the yard, but when I get there they are always the Sport flavor. In fact, I have never found a wrecked XLS in any yard.

Old 09-09-2018, 07:43 AM

I bought many parts from this firm for my engine rebuild.
https://mitsubishiparts.com/

I also called their parts department and they were vary helpful.