Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Auto Door locking

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
It is available for sure.
Moreover, there's lot of other features of your Outie, like auto-rising of windows or mirrors folding with locks and unfolding at 20kmh.
LOL~~ these are something I really wanted..... but I'm sure they were not accessible in the MMCS....

Old 08-10-2011, 08:03 PM

Mark, I did it by my Lexia.
Dealer is a moron, sorry.

I work near Yonge and Finch, so we can meet somewhere there and I'll activate this feature for you if you like.
Thanks for the offer. Maybe we can figure something out.

What is "Lexia"?

Mark

Old 08-10-2011, 09:47 PM

Mark, I did it by my Lexia.
Dealer is a moron, sorry.

I work near Yonge and Finch, so we can meet somewhere there and I'll activate this feature for you if you like.
I took it to the dealer, and they called Mitsubishi who said it wasn't possible. Can you post the settings you used to have it lock? I'd love to have that feature enabled on my 2011.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:22 PM

Lexia is a diagnostic device, the cheaper (and sometimes even more powerful) analogue of dealer's MUT-III.

Originally Posted by codetrap
I took it to the dealer, and they called Mitsubishi who said it wasn't possible. Can you post the settings you used to have it lock? I'd love to have that feature enabled on my 2011.
Will post tomorrow

Old 08-11-2011, 12:11 AM

Lexia is a diagnostic device, the cheaper (and sometimes even more powerful) analogue of dealer's MUT-III.

Will post tomorrow
My Lexia is coming, so, be nice to get more details about the interface navigation for this feature. Vadimus, you have access to modify the leveling sensors equipment? We may be able to turn on ONLY fog lamps without turn on the headlights?

Thank's

Last edited by jsrd; 08-11-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:51 AM

Here is door locking setting:

Old 08-11-2011, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by jsrd
Vadimus, you have access to modify the leveling sensors equipment? We may be able to turn on ONLY fog lamps without turn on the headlights?
I can enable headlight leveling, though I did not try. If there's an ECU for this it will be accessible.

As for fogs without headlights - I got no idea what's the difference between fog type A and B, but I will try and post back.

Old 08-11-2011, 02:14 PM

Some updates regarding door autolocking.

The activation consists of 2 steps:
1. Using Citroen's Lexia software enable Automatic Door Locking and unlocking feature.
This option is not available on MMCS, and could be unavailable thru dealer's MUT!
2. Using Peugeot's PP2000 software select auto-unlocking feature - options are:
-disable (default)
-in Parking
-with Ignition off
This option will be available in MMCS after step 1.

Old 08-11-2011, 02:46 PM

On my 2011 Sport the unlocking options are available in the MMCS. There is no option for auto locking (like my Altima) which seems *** backwards. I call Mitsubishi and was told there is no option for auto-locking. I then called my dealer and asked if they could try on my first service and they agreed. Of course perhaps there is no option for this with the MIT-3 tool. I might have to order a Lexia if the dealer can't help.

Old 08-11-2011, 02:58 PM

Fog lights update:

Option A allows fogs with low beam only (default).
Option B allows fogs either parking light, low or high beam.

So, amigo jsrd, you can have your fogs without headlights. Congratulations!

Fogs with parking lights:

Fogs with high beam:

Quick Reply: Auto Door locking