Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Auto Door locking

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 03:57 PM

Mine not received yet... Total confusion between Chinese and DHL.
Two shipment crossed and redirected but hey, I am patient.

Vadimus

I think all the info about lexia 3 should go to a central location with dire warning and a sticky label.

What do you think?

I think there might be already 5 users including you that ordered this thing and more will follow.
So a user guide could be useful and less dangerous for the less technical ones bound to jump in.

Old 08-11-2011, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Claude_A
Mine not received yet... Total confusion between Chinese and DHL.
Two shipment crossed and redirected but hey, I am patient.

Vadimus

I think all the info about lexia 3 should go to a central location with dire warning and a sticky label.

What do you think?

I think there might be already 5 users including you that ordered this thing and more will follow.
So a user guide could be useful and less dangerous for the less technical ones bound to jump in.
Does DHL tracking number show anything?

As for making thread sticky, I do not mind, but that's up to moderators.

Old 08-11-2011, 06:31 PM

I got a tracking number all the way to clearing and paying custom then the vendor asked the package to be returned to china. I had been charged already and payed the tax for custom.

I Emailed them, (THE VENDOR) and he gave me an excuse and a new tracking number that officially was going to Moncton NB. I followed that one until it said it was on hold, then it asked for custom clearance again.

Phoned DHL for the third time, cleared custom (AGAIN) then fixed the delivery address that look like a jumble of letter (the Postage code was good at least)

Finally I might get it in 24/48 hours ( I hate DHL as a company (not the peoples) and anything German)

I am still out the first custom clearance and I will have to take that
separately with DHL finance. (it's minimal $11.19 but it's my money).

Fortunately everything was polite and civil.

Just longer than I expected.

Anyway thank for your work, at least I will be able to catch up.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
Fog lights update:

Option A allows fogs with low beam only (default).
Option B allows fogs either parking light, low or high beam.

So, amigo jsrd, you can have your fogs without headlights. Congratulations!
Vadimus, I appreciate your time to see these options on your Lexial. Mine is at home, but I'm offshore, so, I have to wait another week to start playing with my ETACS
I hope to do the following:
1. Auto door locking feature
2. My Outlander doesnt have OEM TPMS sensors because installed aftermarket system, so I'll see what happens when I "turn off" this feature
3. Front fog lights ONLY (of course)
4. I have ECU leveling, autoleveling sensors and HID headlamps hardware, I´ll try to enable them
5. I´ll try to enable fold/unfold exterior mirrors function. Currently I have this function but I bought an interface. It would be great to get this feature directly from the ETACS

Gracias amigo y saludos

Last edited by jsrd; 08-15-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:09 PM

So, I got the MMC/FUSE update for my iphone, and it works now with IOS 4.x.x YAY.

However, the MUTIII is unable to enable the auto door locking feature. Anyone got a lexia in Calgary and wants a free lunch?

Old 08-17-2011, 02:49 PM

Where did you get it from? Do you have a copy of the file?
The Outlander Sport service manual outlines how to update the firmware from a USB stick. Now that we have the code (I believe its the same as for Lexia), it should be easy to update.

Not in Calgary, but if anybody in Vancouver wants to change stuff I can meet up with them. Not responsible if you break your car, though...I wont be the one clicking write

Old 08-17-2011, 03:06 PM

I got the update for the iphone integration done at the dealer. They just had a USB stick. They talked about charging me $40 to do it, but changed their mind after a brief discussion. I don't have the file myself. It did erase all my phone related settings.

The code, according to JCI/Fuse is the same for all units on their webpage. Maybe contact them directly?

http://www.mitsubishifuse.com/support.taf?p=7&n=1

Old 10-04-2011, 08:31 AM

Is there a way to lock the doors with the car running? If I run into get coffee I want to leave it running but lock it so it doesn't get stolen. My Infiniti had this feature and I was hoping I could figure it out on my 2010 Outie GT w/ NAV.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by BIG Dallas
Is there a way to lock the doors with the car running? If I run into get coffee I want to leave it running but lock it so it doesn't get stolen. My Infiniti had this feature and I was hoping I could figure it out on my 2010 Outie GT w/ NAV.
No offense, but there is NO reason to leave your car running while getting a coffee. Unless you live in sub 50 degrees temperatures.

-The emergency key in your fob will lock the door.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by MM3Canuck
No offense, but there is NO reason to leave your car running while getting a coffee. Unless you live in sub 50 degrees temperatures.

-The emergency key in your fob will lock the door.
If the wife/kids are in it and I go into somewhere I leave it running in 110 Heat in Texas... Car can get to 150 F in 5 minutes...I would like to "lock them in" so to speak so someone doesn't just go jump in.

Quick Reply: Auto Door locking