Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

bluetooth Problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 AM
Default bluetooth Problem

So finally got rid of the factory 6 disc radio and installed the Pioneer avic F900Bt ( will post pics tomorrow) it looks great!
I wanted you guys opinion.
On the Avic the voice recognition so far really sucks!! I tell it to dial a number or call someone and either it dials the wrong number or it tells me it doesn't understand what i'm saying. It's really driving me crazy! I have the microphone closer to me than the original bluetooth mic on the Outlander.
It making me regret buying the dam avic.

Is it possible that i can use my Mitsubishi original Bluetooth mic with the Avic? The mitsubishi mic is located inside the the map light box. I took the map light box out and saw the Mitsubishi bluetooth mic uses a 3pin connector but just two wires showed meaning just two pins are active. So I was thinking of just splicing the wires on my Mitsu mic and the Avic and connecting them together so i can have the Mitsu factory mic working with the Avic
What do you guys think?
I hope i made sense..lol

Old 10-05-2009, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by nieves74
So finally got rid of the factory 6 disc radio and installed the Pioneer avic F900Bt ( will post pics tomorrow) it looks great!
I wanted you guys opinion.
On the Avic the voice recognition so far really sucks!! I tell it to dial a number or call someone and either it dials the wrong number or it tells me it doesn't understand what i'm saying. It's really driving me crazy! I have the microphone closer to me than the original bluetooth mic on the Outlander.
It making me regret buying the dam avic.

Is it possible that i can use my Mitsubishi original Bluetooth mic with the Avic? The mitsubishi mic is located inside the the map light box. I took the map light box out and saw the Mitsubishi bluetooth mic uses a 3pin connector but just two wires showed meaning just two pins are active. So I was thinking of just splicing the wires on my Mitsu mic and the Avic and connecting them together so i can have the Mitsu factory mic working with the Avic
What do you guys think?
I hope i made sense..lol
UPDATE: I tried to connect the Mitsu Voice Recognition mic with the pioneer avic and it didn't work. I'm just going to have to buy a better compatable mic. I'm looking at possiably getting the Garmin VR mic.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Default Selling Outlander Factory radio

I wanted to let everyone know on this forum before I went ahead and put the unit on Ebay. I have the original factory radio for the 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander It is a 6 cd disk changer. IN MINT CONDITION. When I bought my car it only had 10,000 miles on it, so everything in the car was mint including the radio.

I'm willing to let it go for $140.00 U.S dollars shipping is extra. I figure about $15.00 U.S. I can be paid through paypal once we figure out what shipping would be for the person purchasing the unit.
If no one purchases it buy tonight , I'm putting up for auction.
Thanks