Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Couple questions from a new owner.

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Default RE: Couple questions from a new owner.

Yea I was kind of mad when I found the blue setting for the nav unit and that I couldnt do that to my dash. I just ended up leaving it all red.

I got a white set of gauges like that for my eclipse. I got tired of them and ripped them out.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:52 AM

As much as I would like to keep it all the same color I just think the blue navi looks so much better.

OK another question in regards to the navi unit..

Using the music server, when I want to edit a title so that I can insert the artist name before the album, is there a way to move a cursor position so that I dont have to delete out the entire line to get to the beginning of the title? Would be much easier to insert the artist this way. A listing of album titles without the artist isnt the best way to organize the music. I want them grouped by artist in order. So I have been deleting out the entire album name and retyping it puting the artist first. Any way to make this easier?

One more Q, sorry.. does anyone know how one goes about updating the Gracenote CDDB information?

*****Update -
I contact the 888 Mitsubishi # to ask them how I go about getting updates. The first call I was told I need to contact Sirius. I then explained they had nothing to do with this. Then I was read the specs of the system. Then I was told they didnt know.
I called back and was told I need to go to Radio Shack. I explained that they have nothing to do with this. I was then told to go to Office Depot because they sell software. ugh.. I give.

Thanks for all the help!

Old 04-26-2007, 05:07 PM

How about fitting 2 little blue lights like this to your dials

Name:  bluedials.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  56.2 KB

Old 04-26-2007, 07:04 PM

Im sure the whole can you switch the music server around question was asked already. I just cant remember what the verdict was. Try to do a search for it.