Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 11:42 AM

I tried the SQL thing on my last outtie and it didn't seem to work, then I got another and I tried setting sunroof type S1 and it still doesn't work... I press the button once door lock, press it again and hold horn beeps light on remote keeps flashing car doesn't care..

Tried pressing once, doors lock, twice car beeps, 3rd time hold down and nothing happens..

Any ideas? These are on 2 different '10 Outlander XLS that I have had no success with remote sunroof closing..

Also is it possible to turn off the 4x4 system and make it stay in FWD... It seems like it's a bit excessive in it's use of 4wd on dry pavement and I imagine it's just wasting gas... (or is this a really bad idea?)

Thanks.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:44 PM

Sunroof: Type 1
Multimode RKE: Enabled

Press lock button once, then press and hold it until sunroof starts moving.

Old 05-25-2014, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
Pajero/Montero Sport has very few ETACS setting, barely half dozen.
How do you know this.

Old 05-26-2014, 09:14 AM

Does anyone already tried to set closing the sun visor ASX?
Not yet checked the settings on my computer ASX. I do not know what you can change in addition to the factory settings - maybe someone already in the ASX something changed?

I would like to know what can be set up, the Mitsubishi ASX 1.6 Blue Sky editing - panorama roof.

Is it possible to completely and permanently turning off the system AS & G ASX using ETACS or Diagbox?

Rgds.

Last edited by Jura; 05-27-2014 at 01:35 AM.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:59 PM
Default Door unlock problem

After doing some programming changes I now find that the button on the drivers door only locks or unlocks the drivers door or all doors. I lost the double press feature that would unlock the drivers door/all doors. Re-programming of the FAST key works but only for the FOB not the door button.

Old 05-27-2014, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Bellguy24
After doing some programming changes I now find that the button on the drivers door only locks or unlocks the drivers door or all doors. I lost the double press feature that would unlock the drivers door/all doors. Re-programming of the FAST key works but only for the FOB not the door button.
When you change any of the car settings / dealer options all of your customer options go back to default.

You need to reprogram the door handle settings and anything else you changed in the customer options.

Old 05-27-2014, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Guyfromhe
When you change any of the car settings / dealer options all of your customer options go back to default.

You need to reprogram the door handle settings and anything else you changed in the customer options.
I do understand that but can't figure out where to change this in either Diagbox or ED. Only option I see under locking is drivers door or all doors.
When I change the programming of the key FOB (press lock 5 secs, press unlock, release lock>unlock) it changes the door button to lock/unlock drivers door or all doors on each press of the door button. Second press only locks/unlocks again depending on setting.
It used to unlock the drivers door first press and all doors on second press.
(Key FOB does work as it should)

Old 05-29-2014, 07:05 PM

I didn't even know that was an option, your talking about touching the handle?

I've only got the 2010 and the handle on the drivers side can be programmed for all doors or drivers and the other doors are unlock all..The button locks all regardless of presses..vad might know more about the newer ones.

On a happier note my remote sunroof works and it's oh so cool.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Guyfromhe
I didn't even know that was an option, your talking about touching the handle?

I've only got the 2010 and the handle on the drivers side can be programmed for all doors or drivers and the other doors are unlock all..The button locks all regardless of presses..vad might know more about the newer ones.

On a happier note my remote sunroof works and it's oh so cool.
Yes the button on the drivers door. When I program the remote to unlock just the drivers door pressing the unlock button again unlocks all the doors. The button on the door is supposed to do the same thing. (it used to)

Do your windows close too or just the sunroof?

Old 05-30-2014, 03:19 AM

You'll probably have to wait for vad then, I don't have enough experience with the 2012s.

Just the sunroof, apparently the pre 2010s could do Windows too but they cheaped out...

Fortunately I usually only forget the sunroof.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization