Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Default '08 Outlander in Vancouver BC

I successfully use the PP2000 software on my '03 Peugeot 406 V6 in the UK but now my son in Vancouver has bought the kit to switch on the Bluetooth hands free module which he fitted himself in his '08 Outlander. Can anyone say which version of PP2000 or Lexia would achieve that for him. I don't yet know which version will come with the kit. Also is there anyone well versed in the Actia system and its application to older Outlanders living in Vancouver who might kindly assist him if he runs into trouble as I'm just a little too far away in the UK to be of much help unless it's something I can do by email! Any advice would be appreciated.

Old 05-17-2014, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by boogunoogun
Now a google map to show where cable owners are. PM them via etacsdecoder website. It was just created, give it time, I'm sure new users will be added

Cable owners registration thread

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...A.k5jl_k5KAMjQ
The Peugeot 406 Coupe Club of Great Britain has an Actia owners map covering the UK and other countries in Europe. Albeit all the owners are interested in the Peugeot Planet 2000 software as they all have a specific Peugeot car but this software does work with early Outlanders and for Outlander owners in Europe, this map may prove a useful resource.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ms...3069,102.65625

Old 05-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Default sunroof autoclosure

What are the etacs settigns to auto close the sunroof? ie which sunroof type, and I assume automks should be enabled??

Old 05-24-2014, 05:16 AM
Unhappy No response

Originally Posted by Tatsfield
I successfully use the PP2000 software on my '03 Peugeot 406 V6 in the UK but now my son in Vancouver has bought the kit to switch on the Bluetooth hands free module which he fitted himself in his '08 Outlander. Can anyone say which version of PP2000 or Lexia would achieve that for him. I don't yet know which version will come with the kit. Also is there anyone well versed in the Actia system and its application to older Outlanders living in Vancouver who might kindly assist him if he runs into trouble as I'm just a little too far away in the UK to be of much help unless it's something I can do by email! Any advice would be appreciated.
Is it that few people now read this thread, or has the expertise that built 109 pages on the subject withered away? I did expect some sort of reply from someone who had used one of these diagnostics on an '08 Outie. It's a little disheartening.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:09 AM

Tatsfield, Diagbox 7.x will do fine. Or tell your son to use ETACS Decoder

mortod,
set sunroof to type 1.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tatsfield
Is it that few people now read this thread, or has the expertise that built 109 pages on the subject withered away? I did expect some sort of reply from someone who had used one of these diagnostics on an '08 Outie. It's a little disheartening.
Use etacsdecoder. easier and much more support. check out the website

ETACS Decoder forum

Old 05-25-2014, 12:04 AM

Has anybody managed to use the Lexia on a Montero Sport/Pajero Sport/Shogun Sport? Thanks.

Old 05-25-2014, 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by Swordfish
Has anybody managed to use the Lexia on a Montero Sport/Pajero Sport/Shogun Sport? Thanks.
I tried connecting to one today and Diagbox refused to verify the VIN. Etacs Decoder also fails to connect to etacs -- it says "S is not a valid integer number."

Old 05-25-2014, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
Tatsfield, Diagbox 7.x will do fine. Or tell your son to use ETACS Decoder
Thank you very much for the response. Most appreciated.

Couple of questions.

1. which version of ETACS Decoder will be best suited to an '08 Outie?
2. will it switch on the Bluetooth hands free module?

Old 05-25-2014, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Swordfish
Pajero/Montero Sport has very few ETACS setting, barely half dozen.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization