Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 03:18 PM

Another build, more English:

Old 09-02-2012, 05:23 AM

Hello all,

I am new comer. I own a ASX 2WD and was trying to use Lexia to access to the ETACS. I did something stupid and accidently downloaded the 4007/outlander BSI default value to my ETACS. Now the 4WD, ASC and ABS warning appear on the screen. I can't find anyway to dissable this or reconfig.

Follow this forum and installed the software Diagbox 6.01 + the modified XMLTLCD Diagbox update 6.01 to 6.20. I can access more setting now with 6.20 but the selection of 2WD or 4WD is still unaccessable(no selectable or been locked). I check the xml file (J3_J4_ETAS_SUV) and the selection are actually available (maybe has been locked for access from menu):

Anyone have an idead how to override this?

TlcdParameterDef Name="Final_Drive" ReadParamName="Final_Drive" Type="ListChoiceParam">
- <ConfigurationValue Help="@TTBTLe paramètre doit être codé à 2 ou 4 roues motrices pour les véhicules à mode de transmission
4WD.@\n@TTBTLe paramètre doit être codé à traction pour les véhicules à mode de transmission 2WD." HelpMode="OnScreen" Label="@P3063-POLUXDATA">
- <DiscretValues>
<DiscretValue Label="@P5708-POLUXDATA" Name="Front_Drive_28371" />
<DiscretValue Label="@P10544-POLUXDATA" Name="Rear_Drive_28371" />
<DiscretValue Label="@P16001-POLUXDATA@\*2@\*4" Name="_4WD_FF_Base_28371" />
<DiscretValue Label="@P4115-POLUXDATA@\*4" Name="_4WD_FR_Base_28371" />
</DiscretValues>
</ConfigurationValue>
</TlcdParameterDef>
- <TlcdParameterDef Name="Transfer" ReadParamName="Transfer" Type="ListChoiceParam">
- <ConfigurationValue Help="@TTBTLe paramètre doit être codé à Contrôle électronique du couple pour les véhicules équipés de 4 roues
motrices.@\n@TTBTLe paramètre doit être codé à 2 roues motrices pour les véhicules à mode de transmission 2WD." HelpMode="OnScreen" Label="@P6702-POLUXDATA">
- <DiscretValues>
<DiscretValue Label="@P4115-POLUXDATA@\*2" Name="_2WD_2838_1" />
<DiscretValue Label="@P14631-POLUXDATA" Name="ECC_2838_1" />
<DiscretValue Label="@P6738-POLUXDATA" Name="Center_Diff_VCU_2838_1" />
<DiscretValue Label="@TACD" Name="ACD_2838_1" />
<DiscretValue Label="@TSS4-3" Name="SS4_3_2838_1" />

Thank you in advance.

Old 09-02-2012, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Claude_A
Vadimus, again you where right.

After Internet update everything is working.

I fixed the door unlock to work when the lever is put in Park and also increased the time to re lock from 30 to 60 second so I wont have to run to the car.

Big thanks for all your work.

Claude
Claude_A how did you do this using pp2000. I've been trying to find this feature when i activated the auto door locking but cant seem to find it. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks!

Old 09-02-2012, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by ceepawn
Claude_A how did you do this using pp2000. I've been trying to find this feature when i activated the auto door locking but cant seem to find it. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks!
First you have to understand that if you are using the 2 separates programs the work is shared like this.

Lexia3 (Citroen) (Chose Citroen C-Crosser) is used to change the car configurations like the auto door lock or kill the TPMS. A code is asked when you apply the change it's 03114

PP2000 (Peugeot) (Chose Peugeot 4007) is used to change the customer options like the delay before re-lock or open all doors the first time or toot the horn on fob lock etc. No code required.

NOTE do the Lexia3 first as the customer change (PP2000) will be removed every time you change the car configuration and you will have to redo them.

DiagBox combine the two but I have not used it so far.

Also

Some updates regarding door autolocking.

The activation consists of 2 steps:
1. Using Citroen's Lexia software enable Automatic Door Locking and unlocking feature.
This option is not available on MMCS, and could be unavailable thru dealer's MUT!
2. Using Peugeot's PP2000 software select auto-unlocking feature - options are:
-disable (default)
-putting it in Park
-with Ignition off
This option will be available in MMCS after step 1.

In this image the path is in the buttons

Old 09-02-2012, 01:55 PM

Oooooooooooo I can't wait till you guys have this custom software.. Really excited

Old 09-02-2012, 08:21 PM

Claude_A - Thanks a lot man! Will try to do those steps. Cant seem to install diagbox properly, kept getting an error message even if i've done all the steps asked, that's why been reverting back to Lexia and PP2000.

Hope Vadimus can offer the new program soon, looks very promising!

Old 09-03-2012, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Claude_A
First you have to understand that if you are using the 2 separates programs the work is shared like this.

Lexia3 (Citroen) (Chose Citroen C-Crosser) is used to change the car configurations like the auto door lock or kill the TPMS. A code is asked when you apply the change it's 03114

PP2000 (Peugeot) (Chose Peugeot 4007) is used to change the customer options like the delay before re-lock or open all doors the first time or toot the horn on fob lock etc. No code required.

NOTE do the Lexia3 first as the customer change (PP2000) will be removed every time you change the car configuration and you will have to redo them.

DiagBox combine the two but I have not used it so far.

Also

Some updates regarding door autolocking.

The activation consists of 2 steps:
1. Using Citroen's Lexia software enable Automatic Door Locking and unlocking feature.
This option is not available on MMCS, and could be unavailable thru dealer's MUT!
2. Using Peugeot's PP2000 software select auto-unlocking feature - options are:
-disable (default)
-putting it in Park
-with Ignition off
This option will be available in MMCS after step 1.

In this image the path is in the buttons

Hi Claude! I,ve done the LEXIA part and went to PP2000 to reconfigure the auto-unlocking at P but I cant seem to find it in pp2000. I've looked in the default parameters, vehicle options and customer options. My PP2000 is updated to version 24. Does my software have insufficient prameters for customer options? Hope you can point me to the right direction. Thanks!

Old 09-03-2012, 09:00 AM

I will go from memory here as the last time I looked was last April.

I remember Customer option but again when I do change the TPMS to OFF in the fall I will have to look for it. This time I will take notes.

Maybe someone with a fresher memory can help.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
Another build, more English:
Drool!!! When can I get my hands on this? Hehehe nice work Vad!

Old 09-06-2012, 11:05 AM

I just got my tool today. I ordered from here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261090793671...84.m1439.l2649

Im hoping to have time soon to use it soon....too much work and not enough time to play. I will post my results

Last edited by asidrave; 09-06-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization