Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 05:21 AM

Not yet, work in progress.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Cleber
Hi,

I'm helping people who do not have the PSA here in Brazil and I'm programming the expensive staff our forum.

I have a question because in my car (Lancer) came with the lock button and unlock the doors (manually). Models 2011 and 2012 did not come with this button and the locking and unlocking latch itself was made ​​by the driver.

When was the setting for the lock unlock 20km/he in P, this function was lost and the door can no longer be opened manually by the driver (only if put in P).

How do I reactivate this function and maintain self-locking?

See the button in my car. The 2011 and 2012 Lancers dont have this button.

Someone know some parameter in Etacs Decoder or Diagbox to activate this function?

Old 11-08-2013, 08:03 AM

How does driver unlock the doors when there's no Lock/Unlock button?

Old 11-09-2013, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
How does driver unlock the doors when there's no Lock/Unlock button?
Hi Vadimus

Cleber is a friend of mine. I have the problem that he described. I don't have that button and originally i can lock and unlock the 4 doors by the driver's door latch switch itself. But after the lock by 20km/h and unlock in P, this function was lost.

PS: by the way, i sent you a mail

One more time, thank you very very much

Old 11-10-2013, 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Dr MC
Hi Vadimus

Cleber is a friend of mine. I have the problem that he described. I don't have that button and originally i can lock and unlock the 4 doors by the driver's door latch switch itself. But after the lock by 20km/h and unlock in P, this function was lost.

PS: by the way, i sent you a mail

One more time, thank you very very much
You would lose the ability to unlock all doors using the driver's latch if you change the "Undefined" (or is it "Invalid"?) setting in the locking mechanism to something else, such as "Standard" or "Deadlocking." I don't know of any way under Diagbox to change the setting to the original.

Old 11-10-2013, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Cleber
Someone know some parameter in Etacs Decoder or Diagbox to activate this function?
Done

ETACs Decoder:
69- door lock by IG - Enable (Default desable)
98- Door lock system - C-spek. (for except NAS low line)
171 – Door unlock Mode customize - Enable

Diagbox - Aircross

Client options

Lock/unlock:
-Automatic locking of the doors in relation to the speed - Active
-Automatic unlocking of the doors - Always active in park
-Timing of the automatic relocking of the doors - 30 seconds
-Unlocking using the interior control - Active

Old 11-12-2013, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Dr MC
Done

ETACs Decoder:
69- door lock by IG - Enable (Default desable)
98- Door lock system - C-spek. (for except NAS low line)
171 – Door unlock Mode customize - Enable

Diagbox - Aircross

Client options

Lock/unlock:
-Automatic locking of the doors in relation to the speed - Active
-Automatic unlocking of the doors - Always active in park
-Timing of the automatic relocking of the doors - 30 seconds
-Unlocking using the interior control - Active
This "C-Spec" option for door lock System might be the solution for the problem named by burtonrider10022:

"Currently: With the vehicle on, key in my pocket, and the doors locked, if I exit the drivers seat & walk to rear liftgate the liftgate will NOT function. Even if I remove the fob from my pocket and push the unlock button, nothing works."

If we can use both, the unlocking by drivers door handle and the locking/unlocking by the lock-button this would be rather perfect.

If the car is locked and you open the drivers door by door handle, the drivers-door latch-switch is opened automatically. In this moment all doors will unlock?

The normal option for "door lock system" is B-Spec, without the red option above (Unlocking using the interior control - Active). Can please someone check my presumption?

For me is it not possible, because ETACS-Decoder doesn't work at this moment with my C-Lexia and my ETACS. In Diagbox it is not possible to choose the C-Spec.

Regards

Old 11-12-2013, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by galant2003
This "C-Spec" option for door lock System might be the solution for the problem named by burtonrider10022:
Thanks for the idea. Will try it today.

Old 11-12-2013, 03:05 PM

Tried A,B and C spec. None worked with unlocking while engine running (neither fob nor handle sensor/button).

Old 11-12-2013, 07:23 PM

Dammit! Thanks for trying though.

My ETACS (Lexia thingy) interface cable has arrived, so I'm going to begin exploring this stuff on my own as well. I remember reading something about a driver or firmware issue, so what order should I install software/plug in stuff? I've used knock-off cables for stuff before, and I know that the order of installation/connection can be crucial so I just want to be certain.

I'm using a Windows XP laptop, so that should help eliminate a lot of the other issues I've seen people post. I'm going to start by installing Diagbox, unless anyone recommends otherwise.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization