Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Adventurer
I just did several weeks ago and recieved within week via DHL. Software included, but tricky to install. Used info from this thread to install. I was only able to get diagbox 7.02 to work since the TLCDfix did not work for me with 6.0x versions. I have managed to disable TPMS, but not 4 hour reset for gas mileage. Also want passenger doors to unlock with fastkey, but can't find that setting. I have 2007 Outlander XLS purchased when they first arrived in US.

2 clcks of the FAST key does not open them?

Old 09-20-2013, 12:12 PM

Yes, but would like all doors to unlock automatically with fast key instead of just driver door. Currenlty, my Outlander unlocks driver door only when fastkey is in range.

If anyone knows how to deactivate gas mileage reset with Diagbox 7.02, please help. This has been a huge annoyance for me since purchasing the Outlander. All my other vehicles do not automatically reset gas mileage.

Old 09-20-2013, 01:16 PM

I don't remember how is it called in DiagBox, but in MUT/ETACSdecoder it is Trip Computer Autoreset

Old 09-21-2013, 04:25 PM

Vadimus, is there a chance we would be able to get/purchase the mut/decoder software at some point in the future. I bet there is a few persons holding their breath.

Claude_A

Old 09-21-2013, 08:58 PM

No trip computer auto reset in Diagbox 7.02 for my 2007 Outlander. Should I try older version of diagbox or PP2000?

Old 09-22-2013, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Adventurer
No trip computer auto reset in Diagbox 7.02 for my 2007 Outlander. Should I try older version of diagbox or PP2000?
Sorry, but I can't believe this. Older Version is no option, because every new version has more options than the old one.

You have to look in "default-options". The name is "trip computer autoreset return at IG off/on"

Have a closer look...

Old 09-24-2013, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by galant2003
Sorry, but I can't believe this. Older Version is no option, because every new version has more options than the old one.

You have to look in "default-options". The name is "trip computer autoreset return at IG off/on"

Have a closer look...
OK, thanks for the tip. I will have another look and report back.

Old 09-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Exclamation Another one bites the dust

Yet another one Mitsu owner messed his ETACS settings carelessly pressing Yes when being asked for loading defaults.

I updated first message of this thread with a multiple red warnings.

But if you're already screwed, don't panic. Most likely everything could be restored if you still have DiagBox log located in c:\OUD. Even if you don't it is still fixable.
Don't rush buying new ETACS or towing you car to dealership. Most likely you can do it yourself.

I am going to offer remote rescue service, I will need a laptop connected to the car with TeamViewer/join.me/etc service running (of course it needs to have internet access).

What do you think guys? Is it worth?

Old 09-26-2013, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
I am going to offer remote rescue service, I will need a laptop connected to the car with TeamViewer/join.me/etc service running (of course it needs to have internet access).

What do you think guys? Is it worth?
If you mean "is it worth doing?", I think that it is a great idea.

If you mean "what is it (the rescue service) worth?", I think it's worth whatever you and the person who is in trouble decide is appropriate. The owner's desperation is definitely going to work to your benefit, Vadimus.

Regardless, you've done a great service to members of the forum, and I believe that people should be rewarded for their effort.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Outlaander
If you mean "is it worth doing?", I think that it is a great idea.

If you mean "what is it (the rescue service) worth?", I think it's worth whatever you and the person who is in trouble decide is appropriate. The owner's desperation is definitely going to work to your benefit, Vadimus.

Regardless, you've done a great service to members of the forum, and I believe that people should be rewarded for their effort.
My question was more of first type
Thanks for the feedback.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization