Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Has anyone changed the foglights?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Question high beams LED?

Originally Posted by RAMON-
If you have the DRLs changed to HIDs they will be on every time the ignition is on. That will take a lot of life out of those expensive bulbs. You can have a New stalk that controls the fog light output. Then you will need the computer programmed to control the new setup. Having the dealer do all of this plus the price of parts is a lot of cash.

What I did to my outie was change the 27 watt DRL bulbs to 54 smd LED bulbs. Then I purchased a Mitsubishi switch to control the lights and built a relay to turn them on and off. The LED bulbs I installed are comparable to 55 watt halogen fog light bulbs. Looks and works good. Much,much more affordable.
Ramon, in the attached picture I see you have changed your high beams with 9smd led? Am I right? If yes pls what kind and where you bought them, any conversions needed?
Thx Dimitris

Old 10-05-2010, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by dger
Ramon, in the attached picture I see you have changed your high beams with 9smd led? Am I right? If yes pls what kind and where you bought them, any conversions needed?
Thx Dimitris
Not the highbeams...the DRL's...

Old 10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dger
Thx Dimitris
The 9 smd LED lights are the front parking lights. The 54 smd LED lights are in the DRL/FOG LIGHT housing.
In My picture I don't have the high or low beam head lights on at all.
https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=37227