Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

How many CDs can be stored on the music server?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 05:47 PM
JMC
Default RE: How many CDs can be stored on the music server?

ORIGINAL: biscuit

It amazes me how few people we have here on the Outlander forum, yet you still find ways to argue with each other about everything. Is this the typical Mitsubishi customer?

Mitsubishi says there's room for 1,200 songs, so around 100 CDs is a good ballpark estimate.
There were a lot less peeps herebefore the new Gen Outlander and we still found ways to argue without you. I really doubt this is a "typical" Mitsu customer thing...have you ever been on another forum before??? This stuff happens because everybody has an opinion and nobody is out for blood here...it's all in fun so chill. Mitsu says a lot of things and we are just trying to see what the average person is getting from the HD storage.
Crusher....I'm sure we'll be able to get some new features for the Navi as time goes on. Search by phone number is so old by now.

Old 03-08-2007, 06:22 PM

ROFLMAO... ya know the funny part. the truck is that good, so we have resorted to arguing about the nav system. LOL
JMC your right bro, people on forums just argue, its the way it goes, I have learned to take everything in stride, and blast right back...
every one chill, and grab some marshmallows, its gonna be one hell of a flame war!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 06:56 PM

Thanks for the info guys... I agree that it seems reasonable that the server can store about 100 CDs.

As for what's using the space on the hard drive... it might be something particular to the Japanese market (i.e. something that we'll never see in North America). I know that in Japan they broadcast television (which people watch in their cars), so maybe the extra space is used for things like that... it would be nice to know though...

Old 03-08-2007, 08:06 PM

Why are you taking songs off your ipod to put onto a cds to put onto your hard drive in your car? Just plug your ipod into the RCA jacks in the back seat and call it a day. It cost about 10$ for the cable.

Old 03-08-2007, 08:24 PM
JMC

The iPod won't charge when you plug it into the AV inputs.....and who's taking songs off the iPod to a CD?
I wish the Navi had a full iPod adapter that would show all the iPod info on the screen and charge it too.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: soundcolor

ROFLMAO... ya know the funny part. the truck is that good, so we have resorted to arguing about the nav system. LOL
JMC your right bro, people on forums just argue, its the way it goes, I have learned to take everything in stride, and blast right back...
every one chill, and grab some marshmallows, its gonna be one hell of a flame war!!!
Amen, soundcolor. I'm right there with you. It's all in good fun.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:15 PM
JMC

That's what I was trying to say

Old 03-08-2007, 09:16 PM

You can buy a 20$ ipod charger that plugs into the bottom of the ipod and goes to a cig lighter. Mine just came in the mail today. Then use the jack on top of the ipod to the rca plugs and your set.

ipod to rca cable http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...plm=M9765G%2FB

and the power cable

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...lm=T8881LL%2FA

Old 03-08-2007, 10:03 PM
JMC

I got that...I'm just waiting for something better so I don't have wires everywhere....from the power from the av inputs..just too much!

Old 03-09-2007, 12:02 AM

Isnt there a few hundred dollar cable from mitsubishi that hooks it up to the head unit?

Quick Reply: How many CDs can be stored on the music server?