Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Idiots!! >,<

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Default Idiots!! >,<

The dealer is overcharging with the protection package, so I had mine done else where, where I paid less then half of what's being asked.

I was happy to get the car back since it was sitting in the garage for half a week waiting to get the protection done, didn't want to drive it in the rain too much.

He told me he had to show me, scared me a bit, showed me the driver side interior panel, looked normal under street lights, but when he took a flashlight out, there were 2 huge light colored spots, in the center of the 2 spots, there was a scratch, and I was explained that the dealer sanded down the 2 scratches, and when the protection was applied, it stood out as if I took chlorine to clean the spots >,<

the car is brand new and under 100km... I can care less if there were 2 scratches, as that area, I know I'd kick it from time to time, but sanding down plastic pieces are just pure stupidity, I'm going to give them hell, if they're not going to replace the panel, I'm going to ask them for something as compensation!!

Old 11-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Banned

What a mess. But ya know some customers wouldn't know the difference. Stand your ground and make sure you leave 100% satisfied. I would be pissed off and raise hell.

Good luck.

Old 11-19-2010, 05:38 PM

I absolutely love my 2010 Outlander GT. I am, however, a little disappointed in the quality and durability of the plastic, inside and out. I am pretty easy on vehicles. Usually keep them 6-8 years and trade with about 100,000 miles. Dealers like them because they are in exceptional condition. The inside plastic, lower glovebox, sides and top of the center console, door panels and rear bumper cover are getting pretty scratched with light to normal use. Mitsu could have used more cosmetically durable materials.
That being said, I do love to drive this car.
Good Luck,
Check6