Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

I'm driving a FREE 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Old 05-24-2012, 03:56 AM
Default I'm driving a FREE 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

so for the last 3 weeks my wife and i have been driving a new 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport with dealer plates for free. The reason is that we were chosen to be in a competition where we could win it for a year! the competition is helping to spread the word about the dealership and the mitsubishi brand. It's sponsored by a local mitsubishi dealership and a radio station. we have put together an online campaign to get all the support we can get. we're competing against other radio stations that also have cars. we just love this car and hope to keep it for a year, but to do so we need as many votes as we can get.

i'm wondering if all of you can vote on our facebook page. by voting for us you're also entering to win a 1 year lease on a car yourself, and an iPad3, Trip to Vegas, and 1 year supply of coca cola. To vote please go to this page: Rewind 100.7 :: VOTE for Rewind - Win a one year car lease! like the 3 pages and enter the form and submit. it's easy!

it takes about 15 seconds to vote, and i would really appreciate your time!

take a look at this page to see all the videos we've posted and pictures of the car and us out in the community: https://www.facebook.com/teamrewind1007

also, check out a sweet music video my wife made to try to promote our cause: Team Rewind Driver, Rosie Skinner: Don't Stop Believin' - YouTube

thank you for your help!!

-Josh

Old 05-31-2017, 03:02 PM

car is nice when new,not so nice after you get some miles on it!!