Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

MMCS/Satnav Questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Default MMCS/Satnav Questions

I guess this isn't Outlander specific, but I couldn't find a better place for the question.

I bought a 2011 Outlander VRX with the MMCS and the dealer had set up the satnav with their home address etc. I removed all the memory points, but I cant see how to set our home address into the satnav. Does anyone know how to do this?

Is there an initial setup for the MMCS that the dealer has done where you enter your address etc?

Is there some kind of factory reset I can do to reset everything to their default settings and start again? I saw a setup mode for the screen between the spedo and taco but I cant seem to get to that either now and the dealer just pushed the button and removed the screen when we were collected the car.

Also the dealer told me how I could have the satnav map, ipod playlists etc all shown on the rear screeen, so far I have not been able to get anything to show on the rear screen at all (have not tried a DVD), what can actually be shown on the rear screen?