Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

My 09 Outie Got Keyed :S

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by blitzkrieg79
@klas, ehhhh, all 4 of your reasons do not justify scratching anyones car (and actually I parked in the middle of three empty parking spots, no car on the left/right), its an act of vandalism, in most of the Asian countries people get caned for that, this should be a similar punishment in USA, people would learn very quickly to not touch other peoples property. It hurts but its not really deadly (unless you hit someone over 50 times).
I agree...

I´m sorry to hear about this; in Mexico is common that people scratch the cars but I have been lucky (until today). I bought a OEM touch paint bottle but I don't used it yet, so I can´t say if works or not works to repair scratches. . .

Old 05-21-2010, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by ryandlor
You're Weird dude...

Are you trying to say its his fault his car got keyed?
Dude, are you reading what I am saying? Without knowing all the details of the story I wouldn't come to any conclusions who is at fault, but like I said there is always some reason...

Old 05-21-2010, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by klas
Dude, are you reading what I am saying? Without knowing all the details of the story I wouldn't come to any conclusions who is at fault, but like I said there is always some reason...
You just said it again! "There is a reason he got keyed", i.e. its somehow his fault!??!

again.....you're weird

Old 05-21-2010, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by klas
Ummm but what the hell this has to do with figuring out how to mask the scratches? If you want the details, I went on a routine grocery shopping at a local shop just like I do every few days, but this time some idiot had nothing better to do and scratched the car. Now lets investigate this even further :::rolls eyes:::

Anyway, going back to the original topic, @JSRD, if you get the chance to play around with that paint pen thing, please share your results, I mean I know this will not be a perfect paint job but I just wanna know whats worse, the scratches, or scratches painted with the paint pen. Thanks.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by ryandlor
You just said it again! "There is a reason he got keyed", i.e. its somehow his fault!??!

again.....you're weird
wow, way to twist words, just like my wife. I said there is a reason, but I did not imply this was his fault. The guy who keyed his car could've been just was jealous of his ride or simply bored that was enough reason for him to vandalize the car.

As far as fixing it, I would personally not bother, since there will be another idiot like that at a different parking lot.