Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Nav Head Unit Pulled - NEW UPDATE with PICS

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Default RE: Nav Head Unit Pulled - Now my real challenges begin

wait, you mean to tell me this thread is still being posted in... what a bunch of worthless bastards you all are...
GET A JOB...
do something with you time...
LOL... I hate you guys.

(oh, and no-one will be taking my title as the pissed off arogant bastard son-of-a-bitch up in this bitch) ****ers

Old 04-15-2007, 12:57 PM

Oh, and you want to know something that has really chapped my *** today...
no kids, they are all gone out of the house today, and guess what

I STILL CANT GET LAID...

Old 04-15-2007, 03:52 PM

I ordered them from HELMINC.com

Do a search for item MSCD007B2007 --> cd
And item MSSP307B2007 --> electrical suplement. Printed book

Old 04-15-2007, 04:55 PM

ORIGINAL: rcpax

I'd like to see where the rear view camera is mounted. Is it suppose to be together with the license plate lights in the rear? or up higher in the wiper fluid spray nozzle area. My guess is that our Outlander comes prewired for the cam. It would be odd for Mitsubishi to make different wirings for different markets. My guess is that Mitsu uses the same set of wires for all Outlanders, but for us without rear view cams, the wires are there but the cam is not installed. The same way the non-Navi units are prewired for the Navi unit, and same is true with those units without RSE.

Perhaps you can post about the rear view cam installation and the Rear Seat Entertainment installation. It would be nice too if you can provide us diagrams for the 110V inverter circuit, and the part numbers for the inverters and sockets.
The factory Mitsubishi camera is located just above the license plate on the left side. You can see it on page 31 here: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/p...ANDER_0703.pdf

Old 04-16-2007, 03:41 PM
JMC

ORIGINAL: tbanucci

Don't feel big because you have 1176 posts full of BS, man. Just show us the goods with some simple pics of your NAV system in reverse and park in your shiny new 07 Outlander. Then we'll believe you.
Hahahaha...tool!

Old 04-16-2007, 08:04 PM

Hey look! Another useless post by none other than JMC. You are obviously trying to avoid proving yourself, that's because you can't. All you are doing to this thread is hindering efforts to get rdenis's work on the NAV camera working by providing false information. This is why we are asking you to please prove to us that you have a working system in a 2007 Outlander.

By making threats to us and back-talking like a 6th grader, it only assures us that you are not being honest with the others on the board about the SUV you own and what kind of NAV system is inside it.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:37 PM

he doesnt have to prove **** to you...
I believe him... what purpose would it serve for him to say something like that...
not to mention... just because he isnt another internet braggert doent mean he is lying...
there may well be some one on here that has seen it... how would you know... you've been here how long...?

here's a tip... Dont bash on anyone that has been around longer than you... They most likely have been around longer than you for a reason... Me, I view the veterans of this forum pretty much running like this, and in no particular order...JMC, Me, Antlip, Zontarch, Manybrews, rdenis, rcpaz, biscuit, dodo, oto27, and others... (guys please forgive if I have missed you.. not intentional, just cant recall all of you)
Not saying that you may not dis-agree with someone, or that there is anything with you doing so, all I am trying to say is that I have been here for awhile, and in my opinion we have had no problems in this particular forum, nor have we needed any moderation, everyone got along, and was respectfull... That doesnt need to change. Me, I am an *******, I have alot going on all the time, and tend to say just exactly how I feel about something, people on here tend to over-look me. Its one of my quirks, and part of who I am, these guys respect that. I have alot of respect for all those guys, and the rest that come here alot, they took me in, and looked past my quirks... JMC has been here for a long time, and besides a couple of the newer guys, i have never heard anyone have anything negative to say about him. He has added invaluable knowledge to this forum, and has had more intellegent posts, and given more help than just about anyone else on here. Dont bash someone cause they said something that came across the wrong way.
Or, look at it this way... JMC... I hate you you ****ing bastard... LOL... See, I can say something like that, and he wont get pissed.. why, cause he knows its in the typical humor that floats around here...
or theres this one... Hey, ANT... GET A JOB BUDDY, all you do is post on here, all the time... GEEEEZZZZZZ.... now, I talk to ant pretty frequently, and he knows I dont mean anything by that... but you might take it the wrong way... so, in order to solve this problem... dont get pissed when someone on here calls you a tool... get over it, he doesnt mean it personally, He just thinks your a tool. TBA... relax... Your post is about as useless as his, and I dont see anyone bashing you...

seriously, why dont you two have a coke, and a smile. Go whack off or something, come back in like 15 minutes, and well all laugh and have a beer...
cause

ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Old 04-16-2007, 09:38 PM
JMC

You are the man Sound....!!!! I need to get to San Jose!!!! This guy is just too funny not to meet.
I'd love to show him first hand how the back up camera works...he can watch as I back up all over his shizz. Whaaa whaa..another useless post...look, where the hell were you before jumping on the Outlander bandwagon? Dood...you have a lot to learn about talking to people. I 'm just telling you what mods I've done...and you talk smack. That's the big difference. Let's meet up and see how you act then ok?

Old 04-16-2007, 09:45 PM

did I hear mention of an outlander meet...?

Old 04-16-2007, 09:48 PM
JMC

ORIGINAL: soundcolor

did I hear mention of an outlander meet...?
That would be great! We all pretty much have new rides which would make the trip for sure.

Quick Reply: Nav Head Unit Pulled - NEW UPDATE with PICS