Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

New to the forum but not Mitsu!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Default New to the forum but not Mitsu!

Hey everyone! This is my first post here. I am also a member of evom and another mitsu forum. I just recently bought a 06 outlander special edition. It is my 9th mitsu. If i include my two talons....lets just say im a mitsubishi fanatic , Here there are in order ive had them.....My favs definitely were my evo and the outlander now.....the reason for leaving the evo was bc insurance was so much and i wanted something that would haul alil more being that i go to the mountains and beach alot....
1. 93 Eclipse GS
2. 91 Eagle Talon TSI
3. 94 Eclipse
4. 95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
5. 98 Eclipse GS
6. 05 Eclipse GT
7. 04 Evo 8 RS
8. 05 Endeavor xls
9. 06 Outlander

Right now i am looking for some mods for the outlander....i would like a intake for sure anyone have any ideas? Where to buy?
And i was trying to get up pics of the outlander, evo and endeavor and the others but for some reason it says error when i try to upload it duno why?

Old 07-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Default RE: New to the forum but not Mitsu!

I just may be the first to say welcome and I also may not be....in any case,
Your pics are may be too large, try to resize them.
What happened with the Endeavor?
A great place for me has been Roadracemotorsports.com
I have been using some parts for the R/A Lancer on my car successfully. You can either PM me or go to the link and email them...I am literally ten minutes down the road from them. Search through some of the other posts for mods, I had some parts posted on a poll a month or two ago that will work on the Outlander.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:47 PM

Well the endeavor was a awesome car but it was a hefty car payment..plus once i went to the dealer and drove the outlander i fell in love with the handling and overall feel of the car plus im saving a bunch of money.....

Old 07-06-2006, 12:22 AM

ORIGINAL: dirtwagon

I just may be the first to say welcome and I also may not be....in any case,
Your pics are may be too large, try to resize them.
What happened with the Endeavor?
A great place for me has been Roadracemotorsports.com
I have been using some parts for the R/A Lancer on my car successfully. You can either PM me or go to the link and email them...I am literally ten minutes down the road from them. Search through some of the other posts for mods, I had some parts posted on a poll a month or two ago that will work on the Outlander.
rather then PM, would you mind doing a write up and posting it? It should be very useful to majority of us, and I for one would love to see performance gains you've had

and welcome 06OutlanderSE

Old 07-06-2006, 10:29 AM

thanks punisher,
and yeah that would be awesome if you could do that would definitely help in making some decisions on which performance parts to buy!

Old 07-06-2006, 05:05 PM

I am more than happy to do a writeup on the parts, however, I have not been to a dyno to have any serious numbers, I'm just using educated guesswork here. I am having my header installed as I type, which I'll post pics of later today or tomorrow. When I get home I will post pics of the strut bar as well. Also check me out on cardomain.com, I am 04AWD and my car name is Ralli//// ////Art Wagon.

Old 07-06-2006, 08:14 PM

estimates should be better than what we have stock [:@] LOL