rubber mat for 3rd row for 2017 Outlander? - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Old 10-07-2017, 11:44 PM

Default rubber mat for 3rd row for 2017 Outlander?

I am going to be purchasing a 2017 SEL soon.

I will be getting the rubber mats from the dealership but just realized that it only comes for the front two rows and not the third row.

Any suggestions where to purchase a rubber mat for the third row?

Thanks
Old 10-09-2017, 12:31 AM

I went with Weathertech's all around. They are really worth it if you have dirty little kids. If adults only it doesn't matter as much, unless they're dirty little adults too. The advantage of these is that they are full liners with almost a tub shape with walls. The front two rows have higher lips than in the back, so they are not as protective. They have saved the floor when milk has been spilled. Super easy clean up with just a rinse and wipe.

I have traditional factory rubber mats in my other car and they are ok. I actually don't like them as much because they are really rubbery feeling and leave marks on shoes. They also are heavier to move out for cleaning, and they don't wear very well. They look worn in certain parts and don't stay black very long. The weathertech's are thin and light but secure and sturdy. No sign of wear on them since they seem to use a more high tech material. Good luck on the search.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:39 PM

I believe the mats that you have are part of the remote start package and do not include the third row. There is so little room back there that they would be pretty small, maybe you could make something homemade. I know you can buy aftermarket or through Mitsubishi rubber mats for the back while the third row is folded down.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:53 PM

From the research that I read, Weather-Tech mats are one of the best.

I figured that I will just get the OEM rubber mats from the dealer, this way it is included in the finance.

One option would be just to get the third row mat from Weather-Tech.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by lgbalfa; 11-14-2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:10 PM

+1 for Weathertech. Especially if you’re looking for 3rd row mats.