Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Sub-Forums

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Default Sub-Forums

Since the Outlander forum area is clearly extremely active what's the chance of dropping in some sub-forums in this section to get a bit more organization to the posts. Not really sure what they should be but heres some ideas:

1st Generation, 2nd Generation, MMC, Performance Mods, Ascetic Mods, Care & Maintenance, General Dicussion

Old 09-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Default RE: Sub-Forums

i fully agree with azchipka. we have to have it more organize .

Old 09-13-2008, 11:11 AM

Stepping up on soapbox.....
I asked a site moderator the same thing over a year ago. 7/10/2007 to be exact. Here is the reply that I got.

I'll bring it up with the admin. No worries, I've noticed a growth in the section
I'm trying to get you guys situated.

Nothing has been done to this point. I do not know who runs this forum, but I can say that it is not well organized like many other very successful forums which I participate on. I can say with certainty that there are other much more organized forum options for the Outlander if you look hard enough. I'm sure posting links to them here will not be appreciated, but maybe it will get some attention to the fact that the users here would like some better organization. These other options just do not have the activity that this one has. I am sure someone like Seba will jump in to flame me for suggesting that there are options other than this forum. If they want to collect their sponsor dollars and possibly gain new sponsor dollars by showing growth of new user accounts & long term activity from existing accounts in this forum, then give us a site with an organized structure that the users will appreciate. Stepping down from my soapbox!

http://outieclub.com
http://outlander.freeforums.org

Old 09-13-2008, 09:44 PM

I have helped set-up http://outlander.freeforums.org. Having realized that I did not want how some other members of this forum acted in the past, I didn't want BS to ruin my forum experience. Now I think they are no longer active in this section, but new characters came up, doing other stuff like bumping threads to the sky. [:'(]

BTW, I appreciate Fisherman's post having recommended us. We strive to keep our content fresh, but if I need to quote someone else's ideas, I always try to give credit where I got it, and some of it are from this forum too. I guess nobody has the monopoly of knowledge and ideas.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:09 PM

I agree too... I came over here from the Tucson forum tucsondrivers.com and that is an AWESOME forum. The subforums are things like "General Discussion"; "Suspension' Wheels and Tires"; "DYI";"Audio, Videoand Navigation"; "Performance and Enhancements"; "Interiors and Accessories" and things like that. This forum would be made better if it had sub-forums. IMHO

John

Old 09-15-2008, 09:03 AM

If anybody is going to do sub-forums, might as well update the forum's backend software engine. It currently does not support the Safari web browser very well.