Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Unlocking Vehicle Using FAST keyfob

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 05:08 AM
Smile Unlocking Vehicle Using FAST keyfob

Got another question about using the FAST Keyfob and unlocking my vehicle... I am new to this 2009 Outlander.... I know I can unlock the vehicle (all 4 doors) using the buttons on the keyfob. But is there a way to unlock all four door with the keyfob in your pocket by doing something with the button on the drivers or passengers door... I want to be able to unlock all door for my passengers at the same time, without going to have to take the fob out to do it... also is there a way to automatically lock the doors once the vehicle is in motion... without using the locking button inside the car...? I have had cars in the past that lock the vehicle once it reaches a speed of 10 mph... and one last question I know the keyfob has a "key inside" but if for some reason my battery goes dead on the fob... can I still get into the car using the "key" and still start the car if the battery is dead in the fob.... thanks for all your help.....

Old 01-20-2014, 07:37 AM

By default, driver's button unlock driver's door, passenger button unlock all doors.
It could be changed so any button (including fob's open) will unlock all doors.

Auto locking/unlocking can be activated, check this thread: https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mi...ization-40223/