Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Vibration while acceleration,help!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Default Vibration while acceleration,help!

Hi everyone,i stumble with this forum while researching on a slight and annoying vibration that occurs on my 03 outie while i accelerate it,it occurs on acceleration only,on idle is really smooth and you can barely hear the engine,but give some acceleration and you can feel the annoying vibration on the pedal,recently i had the timing belt replaced,the original last 139,000 miles,ufff! i guess i was lucky.The mec checked again with me and he thinks is the exhaust,cause i asked if the balances shaft could be off and he said that the timing is not off cause both belts have to be in on time,the large belt will allow you to put the shaft on time as well,again,i don't know thanks for any output

Old 04-13-2022, 12:51 AM
gee

Originally Posted by golo
Hi everyone,i stumble with this forum while researching on a slight and annoying vibration that occurs on my 03 outie while i accelerate it,it occurs on acceleration only,on idle is really smooth and you can barely hear the engine,but give some acceleration and you can feel the annoying vibration on the pedal,recently i had the timing belt replaced,the original last 139,000 miles,ufff! i guess i was lucky.The mec checked again with me and he thinks is the exhaust,cause i asked if the balances shaft could be off and he said that the timing is not off cause both belts have to be in on time,the large belt will allow you to put the shaft on time as well,again,i don't know thanks for any output
Hi I am acing this exact issue with my 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander and I can’t seem to find the problem. Have you found a solution by now?