2014 Outlander SE - Bluetooth disappeared from Radio - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums > General Mitsubishi Forums > New Members Area
Reload this Page >

2014 Outlander SE - Bluetooth disappeared from Radio

New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

2014 Outlander SE - Bluetooth disappeared from Radio

Old 12-04-2018, 12:46 PM
Default 2014 Outlander SE - Bluetooth disappeared from Radio

I have a 2014 Outlander SE. We have had Bluetooth successfully working in the car for several years. One day, the Bluetooth option just disappeared from the radio system as though it never had it. Obviously, the phone buttons on the steering wheel no longer do anything (although you can still get a "beep" using the hangup button). It acts as though it was never installed at all. The Dealership has no idea what the problem is or how to fix it (have never seen or heard of this problem before). Although, they are going to try and find an answer to the problem, they have not found one to date. I did try the disconnect the battery routine...i.e. unhooked the battery and left disconnected for 30 minutes...then re-hooked. Did not fix the problem. Anyone else had this problem? And if so...found an answer? All other Bluetooth problems I have searched for have not addressed this particular issue. Any help/incite in this problem would be much appreciated. Thanks.
jb