New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Mitusbishi Aftermarket Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Default RE: Mitusbishi Aftermarket Parts

jeez, he's on a really slow learning curve!

turn the key like 3 times and the check engine light should start flashing. count the flashes and check the code.

My guess is the code will say "dumb **** bought a liberty".

I'm sure he has many other great qualities, though.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:21 PM

he does? lol well hes nice but he needs to open up to the real world and getthe thumb out of his ***..but hes ok

Old 09-16-2007, 08:23 PM

he's a dad, it's his job to have 1 thumb up his *** and 1 boot up yours.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:23 PM

lol well he jsut hates it when im right

Old 09-16-2007, 09:37 PM

of course he does, just like you hate it when he is right...just like you will hate it when your son is right. but it builds character, do it more often.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:39 PM

lol go up to him and scream "i told ya u bought a girly car lol"

Old 09-17-2007, 06:21 PM
JBP

We're an established performance shop since 2001. We've mostly been focused on the GM FWD market and have had many cars as tester cars for product fabrication.

Currently, we are working on our 2005 Cobalt SS/Supercharged, w/1000HP RWD conversion for SEMA. You can see all our customer cars and details on our website.
We're trying to focus on the newer line of mits vehicles, not the early model cars. Most people who have the older mits have a great deal of ingenuity and have the ability toconstruct parts that they require. However, leave it to us to manufacture quality kits even for early model vehicles that do not have a strong aftermarket support.

We want to movie over to Mitsubihi slowly with their newer line of vehicles. We'd love to support vehicles that have no real aftermarket support from the large vendors.

Typically the number one question we receive when making new products on tester cars, is "how long its going to take?" and "whats in it for me?" These questions are easily answered based upon the product in which needs to be developed. We usually do a preliminary on the vehicle: this is without taking a bolt off the car. We examine what can be made and the level of difficulty. After our preliminary, we sit down amongst ourselves and discuss what products seem feasable. This usually only takes an hour or so.

After, our tester comes back and we start on one product. At this point we remove simple components from the car to divulge anything we suspect that might be interfering or problematic. This takes a good part of the day, and we usually begin the third stage of measurements and clearances.

After the third stage, we begin the fourth stage, which is product development, we need the car for fitment testing. We build mock-ups and re n' re the product several times before settling into a final prototype. This can take a couple days.

The final and fifth stage is product manufacturing and release!

Compensation is based at our digressions and signed upon by both JBP and the owner of the test vehicle. We come to an agreement before the first stage and typically it is either the product developed is giving at no cost whatsoever to the tester. (this includes installation) or a significant discount is offered. Again, this is all product dependent.

Old 09-17-2007, 06:42 PM

i have no aftermarket syupport lol and i dont think id like to have my only car as a guniepig as well...if you make a turbo kit for a 6g74 3.5 montero? if this helps the compression ratio is 9.0bore is 3.66 stroke is 3.37and spark plug gap is .39 to .43 in.....PM me

Old 09-17-2007, 08:36 PM

that's all great, where are the assurances and testimonials?

are you deliberately avoiding the subject?

Old 09-17-2007, 08:44 PM

me or JBP?

Quick Reply: Mitusbishi Aftermarket Parts