New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

new member!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Default new member!!!!

new member to the site. my names Brandon and i own a 2000 Mitsubishi mirage ls with the 1.8 litter single cam 4g93...hopefully will get some pics up soon. i live in Florence Arizona. my cars story is kinda a long one, when i first got her ended up having to put about 8 grand in her to get her running. but it was well worth it i love my mirage. The reason being was that woever had the car before me riped out a lot of the wiring harneses and also redid the gas tank but dident seal it right so the whole fuel system was gunked up...the valves had to all be re done also had to send the head in to a machine shop...my meichanic was very helpful he had the car for about three months before he got it all fixed...it was so bad that mitsubishi couldent even figure out what was wrong with her and told me i should just junk her. i couldn't do that i saw the potential in her. my mechanic was pretty cool he got to the point where he said you know, now its me against the car and since the parts price was already really high he decided not to charge me for labor so i just hooked him up with a couple of 30 packs lol. and now finally she runs like a dream...if you live in AZ Jerrys automotive is the place to go hope to meet some people on here who are just as enthusiastic about there mits as i am