New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Welcome New Members!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 04:40 PM

Hi all!

I'm Kjetil from Norway, with an Outlander 7-seater from 2013. With a family of 5+dog, the car is often full. It is also used to tow an Adria 562 caravan now and then. My other car is a Renault Zoe, and I'm pretty sold on EVs, so I hope Mitsubishi can come up with an EV that can replace the Outlander 7-seater soon, we're using the Zoe more than the Outlander, but the Outlander does the long and heavy stuff.

Old 08-23-2019, 07:43 AM
Thumbs up 06 Monte Limited

Hello All,
I am Epyx from Pittsburgh, PA. Proud new owner of a super clean and well maintained 06 Montero Limited. Finally aquired a nice example after looking for months. Very happy I was able to locate one in the US that hasnt been run into the ground or rusted.

Hope to find some helpful information here and learn more about this great truck!

Old 08-28-2019, 01:34 PM
Default Lancer 2010 2.0 manual

Hi am a proud owner of a lancer 2010 manual 2.0. It's an amazing and reliable car which I own for the past 3 years now without any major issues.

I came here to seek help for some minor issues and how to solve them the right way.

It would be appreciated if anyone can also direct me to a website I can purchase part or accessories for my mitsubishi lancer 2010 model. I live in Nigeria.

Regards

Shadi

Old 09-22-2019, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Patrick
If you are a new member, welcome to MitsubishiForum.com. Feel free to introduce yourself in the New Member Section, and have a look around. We hope that we can provide the answers to whatever questions that you may have, and if you find that your question is not being answered, feel free to PM me, and I will do my best to assist you, but it is always best to post on the forum first, as we have a collection of knowledgable members here who are quick to help a fellow Mitsubishi enthusiast.

For Eclipse Owners, Regardless of the generation, check out our Eclipse section which includes several excellent write ups on how to build both turbocharged (4g63) and naturally aspirated (420a) Eclipses, and any of the other vehicles running those engines.
Direct Link to the Eclipse Section

Welcome!
Hello from kprof

Old 09-27-2019, 08:39 PM
Smile Satellite radio

Hi Im Rob:
I am a DYI guy and i have 2015 Outlander SE. I joined because this thing seems to be the hardest car to find accessories for. I dont have the fancy radio. But the one i have seems to be pretty modern It has a lot of feature. But no navigation or satellite radio. While getting new Key fobs programmed i asked the dealer how much it would cost to get those features added. I almost traded the car instead. Is there a way I can add at least satellite radio without adding that ugly little box to my dash?

Old 09-27-2019, 09:47 PM
Default Reply to Rob in Mitsubishi forum

Originally Posted by coachrob1
Hi Im Rob:
I am a DYI guy and i have 2015 Outlander SE. I joined because this thing seems to be the hardest car to find accessories for. I dont have the fancy radio. But the one i have seems to be pretty modern It has a lot of feature. But no navigation or satellite radio. While getting new Key fobs programmed i asked the dealer how much it would cost to get those features added. I almost traded the car instead. Is there a way I can add at least satellite radio without adding that ugly little box to my dash?
Hi how are you doing , first im no expert and 2nd im not fronting for any retailer . That said contact crutchfield on line use the tools and your budget ask advice look in the clearance after you do your homework they include the interface if needed the wireing and decent step by step from past recollections.

Old 02-04-2020, 07:09 PM

Hello, I'm Josh, a new owner of a Mitsubishi Mirage SE. This is my second car and I'll be using it as my daily ride mostly for work. I'm very much comfortable driving it even during heavy traffic. It's very suited and ideal to my lifestyle. Anyway, glad to be part of this forum.

Old 02-29-2020, 06:03 PM

Hi, I'm Patrick, owner about 2 years of a Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero GLS-B 1999 3.5L AT, from Brazil
Had some issues lately with this babe, but now everything on its place.

Old 04-26-2020, 07:33 AM
Default Newbie

Hi guys and gals! Thanks for this forum. Just bought a 2007 Grandis. It’s not in the best shape. Live in Norway. Cheers

Old 05-18-2020, 03:50 AM
Default G'day

New to this forum, Rare Mitsi enthusiast from QLD, Aus.
Current model - 64 Colt 1000 (A20 Series) wanting to restore.

Looking forward to some chats.

Quick Reply: Welcome New Members!!