Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

the noob cometh!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Default RE: the noob cometh!

Hey, they're pretty cool around here, they are tolerant toeven let me talk about some of the Cheys I've built, rode in and are currently building.My son-in-law is a huge Mustang fan and bought a newer GT and is currently modding as fast as he can get away with. I like nearly anything that is fast.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:46 AM

ORIGINAL: TheAdvocate

I agree. The stock mustang with the v6 isnt anything special.. But the right mustang, (like any car) you wouldnt want to tango with
um yea actually you can get a TMA turbo kit on a V6 stang and they are quite quick

Old 01-03-2007, 08:29 AM

Welcome to the board M.I.
I like all types of cars and yours I like too. I've got a couple of buddies that own Mustangs and they are pretty cool, then again, I've known several who are just douchebags, but they are in every community so it's no surprise, lol.
Hey Sang, I like the foxbody'd Stangs, lol. They are one of my favorites because that's what I learned to drive a manual in...hell, that's what I learned to drive in, lol. No worries

Anyway, again, welcome MI.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:07 PM

i just bought a green00 mustangn v6 after my 3000 died on me but its a temp car since im saving for a fto. ya i cant wait for that day.lol

Old 01-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: OldSchool

Hey, they're pretty cool around here, they are tolerant toeven let me talk about some of the Cheys I've built, rode in and are currently building.My son-in-law is a huge Mustang fan and bought a newer GT and is currently modding as fast as he can get away with. I like nearly anything that is fast.
Speaking of building engines and whatnot... I'm looking at a full rebuild on that G54B in my 'quest. Any thoughts or whatnot on that? I was thinking of boring it 30 over with a different set of pistons as well as either a 3 or 5 way valve job. Any other ideas there?

Old 01-04-2007, 02:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSeZw_luug

the only real ford

Old 01-04-2007, 08:46 AM

ORIGINAL: tidus10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSeZw_luug

the only real ford
that's a pretty bold statement.....
the 32V 4.6/5.4 cast iron is all the power anyone really needs on the street... something like that is just stupid

Ford GT= 140 grand
TT kit= 10-12 grand
= an awsome car with too much power for the streets and a **** ton of money wrapped into it

now lets take my friendstruck for instance....

03 lightning (misprint)= 20 Grand when he bought it
built VT shortblock on stock heads and cams= 4 grand
whippleswap and 19PSI pulley= 4 grand
Basic bolt on's= 2 Grand

so 30 grand into a vehicle to have the ultimate sleeper truck... observe
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...34016ec10b.htm

now the 03-04cobra has that same motor... so when you think 03-04 cobra. think that truck up there minus 1,300 lbs off of the curb weight

you have to look at what everything costs before you say it's the best thing since god made little green apples

Old 01-04-2007, 10:22 AM

i'm compairing ford to ford...

ya know...ford..

****ed on race day
found on road dead
forget out racing dale (<-- never liked that one)

but ya know the difference between your priends money pit and that guys twin turbo gt40.....in 10 years that gt40 will still be worth over 100k..that truck will be worth 10k...

Old 01-04-2007, 03:24 PM

GT40? man for talking down about a make of car you sure need to brush up on your knowledge there slick

GT40 was the first ford supercar that took home le mans after le mans.... the Ford GT is it's offspring and iswhat you see in that video

the difference?

the GT-40 sits 40 centimeters lower, comes with no radio, no air conditioning, a full roll cage, and is completely stripped...

Old 01-04-2007, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Morbid Intentions

GT40? man for talking down about a make of car you sure need to brush up on your knowledge there slick

GT40 was the first ford supercar that took home le mans after le mans.... the Ford GT is it's offspring and iswhat you see in that video

the difference?

the GT-40 sits 40 centimeters lower, comes with no radio, no air conditioning, a full roll cage, and is completely stripped...
?? Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

Quick Reply: the noob cometh!