Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Odd coincidence?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Default RE: Odd coincidence?

ya we all cant afford a supra tho. thats why i have a dsm. lol boy would i love to have a supra tho.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Not me

Again all matter of preference. I like the lines of my Conquest MUCH better than any Supra that's been released.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Not me

Again all matter of preference. I like the lines of my Conquest MUCH better than any Supra that's been released.
Preference exactly. Plus alittle Bias opinion too. I mean no matter what you like the car you own better(not that I own a supra but Ive been trying for a very very long time)

Old 03-06-2008, 05:01 PM

you toyota guys just have to deep of pocket books..

I have an eclipse b/c its the poor mans supra

Old 03-06-2008, 06:42 PM

Selling the Evo made my pockets a little deeper, but dont be fooled i work hard for my toys. Im not rich or anything hahaha. but being 23 and living 1100 miles away from my family on my own with a GF and still haveing money to pay for toys I guess im doing ok for now

Old 03-06-2008, 06:57 PM

I have had my '99 GS-T for 5 years now and it has not yet been in the shop for ANYTHING other than state inspections and oil changes so mine has been very reliable and very dependable...So if everyone is turning to other makes then how can they be a moderator on a Mitsubishi forum and try to run everyone else???????

Old 03-06-2008, 07:28 PM

ORIGINAL: shreff99

So if everyone is turning to other makes then how can they be a moderator on a Mitsubishi forum and try to run everyone else???????
Huh?? are you saying we souldnt be mods cause we dont own the cars? If so then I can argue that till sundown lol.

Shreff you know your car is still reliable cause you baby it. 90% of DSMs are very unreliable I mean its not a secret at all. Plus yours is an Auto right? so that in itself makes the reliablitiy go up quite a bit as it is not as harsh on the crank

Old 03-06-2008, 10:05 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: shreff99

So if everyone is turning to other makes then how can they be a moderator on a Mitsubishi forum and try to run everyone else???????
Huh?? are you saying we souldnt be mods cause we dont own the cars? If so then I can argue that till sundown lol.

Shreff you know your car is still reliable cause you baby it. 90% of DSMs are very unreliable I mean its not a secret at all. Plus yours is an Auto right? so that in itself makes the reliablitiy go up quite a bit as it is not as harsh on the crank

Translation: shreff you drive your car like a p*s*y..of cource it will be reliable
i put in the true meaning...

any car WELL maintained will hold its own...but common now its hard to not play with any car you own

Old 03-07-2008, 01:20 AM

now that were on this..... whatever happened to silvercoupe?!

Old 03-07-2008, 06:15 AM
Super Moderator

I dunno I actually sent a PM to him the other day and nothing back so far. He was supposed to be moving somewhere or something but it's been quite a while since I've heard from him.

Quick Reply: Odd coincidence?