Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Odd coincidence?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Default RE: Odd coincidence?

He is in school. only comes here everyonce and a while as he is very busy

Old 03-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

Ah ok. Just hadn't heard from him pretty much since he stopped by out here in VA last summer. Just wanted to make sure he was all right and stuff.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TheAdvocate

you toyota guys just have to deep of pocket books..

I have an eclipse b/c its the poor mans supra
I only paid 5500 for my car

Old 03-07-2008, 04:35 PM

I'd rather only drive my car for 2 months out of the whole year than drive an Aveo every day..Aveos are like mopeds, fun todrive until you get caught...Whoever made the "drivin like a pus.s.y" comment, At least I don't have to replace parts that break when driving the **** out of something that I already spent a bunch of cash on to begin with...why pay for things twice or 3 times over?I like to keep everything I have nice, not just my carS...I could honestly really give a **** about ever racing my car. I have a decent ride because I CAN..If I want to just take it out once and a while and screw around on the street sometimes then I can...I can afford to have more than one vehicle and just look atmy Eclipseif I want to...I'm not a broke *** likea bunch ofother people...So come over to northwestern PA some time man, for real.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:38 PM

ORIGINAL: shreff99

I'd rather only drive my car for 2 months out of the whole year than drive an Aveo every day..Aveos are like mopeds, fun todrive until you get caught...Whoever made the "drivin like a pus.s.y" comment, At least I don't have to replace parts that break when driving the **** out of something that I already spent a bunch of cash on to begin with...why pay for things twice or 3 times over?I like to keep everything I have nice, not just my carS...I could honestly really give a **** about ever racing my car. I have a decent ride because I CAN..If I want to just take it out once and a while and screw around on the street sometimes then I can...I can afford to have more than one vehicle and just look atmy Eclipseif I want to...I'm not a broke *** likea bunch ofother people...So come over to northwestern PA some time man, for real.
Dont get heated over that comment man its not a bad thing (i didnt make the comment) I mean I drive my Evo hard as I feel the erg but my Evo is also very cared for so I know where your comming from and it isnt anything to let erk you.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah chill man no need to get up in arms about it. Everyone has their preferances. I have 2 rather unreliable vehicles at the moment. A conquest I just rebuilt and a bug I want to make my daily driver.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:46 PM

i got my aveo for free, so if its no whip vs moped whip..damn right i'll take a moped...and i was just joking with the driving like a puss comment, and thats great that your financially set enough to own a nice show car and a DD but some of us arnt as lucky to have the money it takes to do a lot of things, sorry if i pissed you off i was just playin...

Old 03-08-2008, 02:23 PM

cool cool..I grew up in a very low income family and have had to work very hard for everything I have so I see value in everything especially when I have/had to buy it all myself and believe in taking care of everything I have paid money for is all...I have seen some real buckets come into my dealership and wonder why people pay so much money for a car and not even take care of it or beat the nuts off of it..Thanks for not going off too bad LOL. You can't beat free.