Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sooo....might be getting new eclipse...opinions anyone? (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 12:02 AM
Default RE: sooo....might be getting new eclipse...opinions anyone? (pics)

ORIGINAL: jstylez

we had an evo VIII...we bought it with the upgrades already done to it.....it had the full catback exhaust, upgraded turbo, turbo timer.....it was blue, and had a nice looking racing stripe down both sides....it wasn't those gay stripes either, it was a different kind.

and we had to take it in to get the clutch replaced, took it into them since it was under warranty still. i loved that car, was definitely a very fun car. i can't wait to have one again
What turbo was it?? and the clutch on the Evo is not a warrentied item. they will very very very rarley cover it completely specaily if your car has any performance mods what so ever oly way they would cover a clutch is if you bought the car a within a few days of the trouble and if your modded they wont cover it. Do you have pics of it? and pics of the motor?

Old 04-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Banned

HAHAHAHA... she took it to get the clutch replaced... YEP! Shes genuine!

Old 04-23-2007, 08:41 AM

warranty, covering wear and tear components, in this case a clutch? HIGHLY unlikely. Mam, dont redicule members of the forum with completly false statements. We are hear to help you, and with the exception of a few members, i've noticed their pretty knowledable when it comes to advice. The fact that you come and say such stories is an insult to anyone trying to help you. spare us please.

with all do proffesionalism

Gus

Old 04-23-2007, 09:54 AM

no offense, i've been trying to help this whole thread but this really does sound like a fish story. the way i look at it is that if you had an EVO that you were financing (have to since you had a warranty) than you have to have full coverage in which case when the "evo" was wreched you would recieve a check so you can/could afford it. unles somebody has a kid or gets fired... there's no reason somebody can't own the same car twice. especially since they are cheaper than ever before. and no offense but i you knew anything what so ever about DSM's you'd know to get a GS-T or GSX