Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whats your take on the PS3's

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Default RE: Whats your take on the PS3's

OH YEA! the super nintendo PWNS all!!!! god those were the good days lol...i actually sold that thing for 10 bucks

Old 04-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Administrator

and id like to know how someone is getting them so cheap...and stolen doesnt count.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:16 PM

TheEngineer got 3 xbox 360s for a total of $40 shipped. I got one of them. Freexbox360.com it works just do your homework and print verything

Old 04-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Administrator

yeah...whats the catch.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:42 PM

+1 i thought all of that is scams?

Old 04-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

nope. Basically the catch is you have to sign up for like 4 things. So online sites, whatever they are. They give you a list of stuff to sign up for. In reading ALL the fine print, most of these things you sign up for are "Free trials" so look into each thing your gonna sign up for and make sure you kow how and when you must cancel your free trial with each thing you subscribe to. This is where they will make there money off you if you dont do it right cuz alot of times i bet people dont think to cancel their registration. Some of these things you sign up for might be like $5. Which is where the $5 came from for my xbox. I had three things that were free and one that was $5. Thats it. Then once you have signed up and canceled for all four things. You make sure you print out all the sheets saying you signed up, cuz they will get you there too. Then also bookmark everything into one folder cuz you have be able to watch the progress. Now you just wait. And within about a month all of the things you signed up for will notify the main site and it will shop up on your progress page. Once all four have been completed they send you an email i think it was which you then apply for the xbox. Here you need o print out the sheets of the progress i believe or something like that, which you send with the application. Within about 2 months you should then have your FREE xbox. Which this is the real thing. The $400 NIB Xbox 360. If you have the time, patence, and are good at bookkeeping, then you can do this. It does take about 3 months. But hey, what do you want for free . If you are really thinking of doing this i just advise. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!. They will try and screw you if they can.

There are lots of sites that do these offers too. Just search "Free xbox360" and youll find them. One of the places tried to get me by saying they didnt recieve a confirmation from one of the sites, so they asked for my confirmation page from them. (of course having this printed, i sent it too them). But you see what they try. They are not scams, if played right. My mother has also done this for many things. (Xbox360, Ipod, portable DVD player, HD flat panel TV) and in all cases we have received ourstuff as described

Old 04-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Administrator

id rather just go to a store and buy them...

Old 04-16-2007, 11:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

id rather just go to a store and buy them...
Well when you get $1200 in game systems for $40 I dont see the arguement there nlss you got deep walets and no patients that is lol

Old 04-17-2007, 12:27 AM

Yea, I know what you mean TE. It kills me when people shovel **** on the PS3 because of its cost, like Patrick said. But I know where your coming from since most of the people who like to throw crap either way know very little about the two systems. Blu-Ray's 1080p capabilityis better than the HD-DVD1080i capability anyday of the week, but it also comes at a steep price. This is not to say that one system is better than the other game-wise. My problem is that my intrests fall between two genre's...I love my RPGs (im probably one of the biggest Final Fantasy fanboys youll ever meet), but I also love my action games (Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid,Halo)...I got ahold of a PS3 three weeks after they came out (right place at the right time kinda deal)...And I look forward to the day where Sony comes with some new releases for its powerhouse franchises...That day may be fairly distant, but it will come nevertheless lol (if you remember correctly the ps2 did the same thing)....But thats not to say I dont like Microsoft. Actually, I cant wait to get my hands on an "elite" here in awhile (once I get the money)...I told myself I wouldnt make the same mistake twice, by buying the microsoft system with few games. (THere were VERY FEW RPGs onXbox worth buying) But it looks fairly promising for this generation(especially if youve heard the japaneese rave about "Blue Dragon"), and Halo 3 will no doubt be a sweet game. Im just partial to Sony because theyve been there since the beginning and there is no doubt they will deliver the goods.