For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FS: just a couple of things

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 10:49 PM
Default FS: just a couple of things

Hey guys, I've got these two posted in other forums so I thought maybe you guys may have interest in either or both.

First item is a, NIB, Forge 1G BOV. I have two of these, one in the car and this one. I'll add that this item is high quality and feel and I am more than happy with the one that's already in my car.

Here's a pic of it in my car with an ETS short route piping.

Hg tube can be rotated 360 degrees and so can the dump tube to aid in proper positioning. Has 3 springs included for different amounts of boost (one high, one low, and the one in it which holds 21psi just fine) and two extra plates. Very loud for a recirc'd unit about 3x as loud as the stock 1G. This is louder than my stock 1G BOV, with the sound of a beefy sounding whooosh and finishes with a whistling sound.
$130+shipping. The lowest I've found these were $140+shipping at Velocity Factor. http://www.velocityfactor.net/wwwroo...idproduct=1343
The highest price is still lower than some of the other comparable BOVs.

You will need a 1G Eclipse/Talon BOV flange and have it welded onto the UICP if you don't already have one.

The other is a 3" GM MAF (no translator).
I forgot I had one of these, so I'm selling it to raise money for a bigger turbo. I bought it used for $50 + shipping and I've never used it, so I'll start there. I'm staying recirc'd so I'm not going to use this.

I wouldn't normally sell anything I've piled up but, I'm getting a Super 16G and I'm trying to offset the price with these two sales so that I'm not completely broke, lol. PM some offers or just post it, if you like.

Thanks guys,

Old 11-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Default RE: FS: just a couple of things

Forge 1G BOV, sale pending.

Old 11-19-2006, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: FS: just a couple of things

Dude head over to the starquestclub and I bet you'd have the MAFT gone in an hour. I've never heard of anyone hacking a MAFT for a DSM but a Mitsu Starion and a Chrysler Conquest they do it ALL the time. (I'm not ready for that upgrade myself though). Not to mention the Trilogy Turbo's having group purchases for Super 16G upgrades once in a while (I posted the price they had the group purchase at last time in another thread you've been keeping up on I'm sure you saw it).