Seeking to swap my manual Outlander Sport for an automatic - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

Old 10-26-2017, 11:20 AM

Default Seeking to swap my manual Outlander Sport for an automatic

This doesn't make me happy, believe me! I am now in my 70s and have no problem driving my car under normal conditions. But when I get into a long backup and have to shift from neutral to first and back every 2 seconds for a half hour, my legs hurt. If you live in Philadelphia and drive the Schuylkill Expressway or I-95 frequently, I'm sure you understand. I don't want to trade it in and face the absurd value given our great cars. Before doing that, I want to make sure there isn't a current automatic OS owner who is really regretting not having bought a manual. I'd like to find something of equivalent value but would be willing to give or take up to $500 to make the swap fair for both parties.

My car: 2014 Outlander Sport ES 5-speed in Laguna Blue. 36,000 mostly highway miles. Excellent condition. I am the second owner. I bought it in Columbus, Ohio (go Buckeyes) two years ago as a high mileage one-year-old car. I know the car's history, which is actually interesting. Maintenance and recalls are up to date. I am a non-smoker and would prefer a non-smoker car, but that wouldn't be a dealbreaker. I live in the Philadelphia area and the Pocono Mountains. VIN 4A4AP3AU5EE006737

Tell your friends!

Making some progress with photos. Your patience is appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Seeking to swap my manual Outlander Sport for an automatic-1025171637a.jpg   Seeking to swap my manual Outlander Sport for an automatic-mitphoto1.jpg  

Last edited by OldLadyDriver; 11-03-2017 at 07:32 PM.