Should have...

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Default RE: Should have...

You probably would have to claim bankruptcy if you did...

Old 03-05-2008, 11:04 AM

**** YOU STEALTH. YOUR A DICK YOU KNOW THAT!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME OR **** ABOUT ME.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:56 AM

I know that you are financially irresponsible...that's all I really need to know.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:09 PM

yea, that tells you everything about me. nice job dick.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:32 PM

Only Mitsu owners should have mod privileges.... regardless of how long they have been on this site.

Old 03-05-2008, 03:51 PM

wtf? yea. me and theengineer should lose our privelages b/c we dont' own mitsu's anymore. Than we should take your privelages away for the time you had the tibby? thats just gay.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:33 PM

that was a stupid comment.. Why are you ladies fighting exactly?

Old 03-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

I do believe sooler heads should prevail. this infighting is seriously getting old and in a hurry. If you children can't setlle your differences and act civilized, feel free to meet in person and take care of business. Otherwise leave it off the boards and get over yourselves.

YOU people are SUPPOSED to be the role models and upstanding citizens of the site but yet you feel free to instigate and continue the petty bickering in front of those that would happen to look up to you as a guide in the other sections.

I don't care if you own a mitsu or not especially since I KNOW the majority of our mods and even one of the assistant admins are without or soon to be without a Mitsu of any type you shouldn't lose mod status for something like that. But continueing to start fights and childish behavior SHOULD be cause to lose mod status.

Either way all of you need to chill the hell out and learn to set an example. Certain people on here will see fighting like this as an OK to run around and do the same shyt.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:41 PM

It pissed me off that my posts (along with that whole thread) was censored.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

They were inappropriate and the majority of the posts were demeaning. if you've got a problem with how someone else handles HIS finances feel free to offer your services as a financial counsellor. Otherwise keep the dirty laundry in the covered basket where it belongs.

I was the one that deleted ALL comments from the first demeaning comment to the end of the thread. If you can't deal with someone doing the Mod/Admin job and trying to keep the board semi clean, then you know where the door is feel free to use it.

Again I reiterate. YOU people should be the example of how the board SHOULD be used. You were given the ability to MODERATE the threads and that is what you are expected to do. NOT to add fuel to the fire and throw someone's personal life and financial management out there for the ENTIRE group to criticize.

Quick Reply: Should have...