Should have...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Default RE: Should have...

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

I do believe sooler heads should prevail. this infighting is seriously getting old and in a hurry. If you children can't setlle your differences and act civilized, feel free to meet in person and take care of business. Otherwise leave it off the boards and get over yourselves.

YOU people are SUPPOSED to be the role models and upstanding citizens of the site but yet you feel free to instigate and continue the petty bickering in front of those that would happen to look up to you as a guide in the other sections.

I don't care if you own a mitsu or not especially since I KNOW the majority of our mods and even one of the assistant admins are without or soon to be without a Mitsu of any type you shouldn't lose mod status for something like that. But continueing to start fights and childish behavior SHOULD be cause to lose mod status.

Either way all of you need to chill the hell out and learn to set an example. Certain people on here will see fighting like this as an OK to run around and do the same shyt.
werd!!

Except I do still have one mitsu after the Evo goes. Since the DD is a GT Spyder

Old 03-05-2008, 08:34 PM

F uck this site.

F uck this mod s-hit

Delete my account

Old 03-05-2008, 08:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

F uck this site.

F uck this mod s-hit

Delete my account
huh??? why??? Is this a Joke? WTF is going on here

Old 03-05-2008, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius
They were inappropriate and the majority of the posts were demeaning. if you've got a problem with how someone else handles HIS finances feel free to offer your services as a financial counsellor. Otherwise keep the dirty laundry in the covered basket where it belongs.

I was the one that deleted ALL comments from the first demeaning comment to the end of the thread. If you can't deal with someone doing the Mod/Admin job and trying to keep the board semi clean, then you know where the door is feel free to use it.

Again I reiterate. YOU people should be the example of how the board SHOULD be used. You were given the ability to MODERATE the threads and that is what you are expected to do. NOT to add fuel to the fire and throw someone's personal life and financial management out there for the ENTIRE group to criticize.
i'm not going to say that i was in the right w/ my retaliations on the open forum and i should have handled myself better because i honestly do realize that i am a role model here.
but as you stated, his comments towards me were demeaning and were not necessary. that is the only problem i had. it was random, caught me off guard and was not needed.

Emonz57
huh??? why??? Is this a Joke? WTF is going on here
he's upset because some of the mods on here do not own Mitsubishi's but still have full control. i don't see the differece to be honest, i still help out in the 2nd and 1st gen section as much as i'm on here and also clean up the For Sale section at least twice a week it seems.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:55 PM

Ok and I still have alot of evo hands on experience that NOBODY on this site has, I pretty much answer EVERY evo question and my answeres areusually generally based on handson notwhat I read somewhereso why be upset that I dont own a mitsu? Is that a joke really I hope so.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:03 PM

Only Mitsu owners should have mod privileges.... regardless of how long they have been on this site.
i don't think it's a joke.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

F uck this site.

F uck this mod s-hit

Delete my account
If that's how you wish to be then it can be arranged. I'd much rather everyone start pulling their heads out their asses and acting proper though.

Our jobs here are hard enough without the infighting.

As for who's in control, experience with the cars can be worth just as much if not more than actually owning one. All are welcome here not JUST those who own mitsu's. If you can't handle it, then you're in the wrong place. Looking for an exclusive community? This isn't it.

And as stated before, SOME of those being accused of NOT having a Mitsu actually DO still have one that they don't run around bragging about.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:48 PM

no its not a joke.

Emonz is cool, so is TE, Sang, Silvercoupe, Advocate, F.O.G, Sang, Patrick,Stealth, and Rob with the evo....

Everyone else that posts here is a f-ucking joke.
This sites a joke.

Peace.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:51 PM

no its not a joke.

Emonz is cool, so is TE, Sang, Silvercoupe, Advocate, F.O.G, Sang, Patrick,Stealth, and Rob with the evo....

Everyone else that posts here is a f-ucking joke.
This sites a joke.

Peace.
Wow dude, your letting off topic ****** **** you off that much? Did I miss something? your going to leave the site because there are some youngins' who just come here to chat and or in sebba's case pretend lol.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:41 PM

speachless.

Quick Reply: Should have...