Should have...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 07:28 AM
Default RE: Should have...

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius
NOT to add fuel to the fire and throw someone's personal life and financial management out there for the ENTIRE group to criticize.
How was it known about his situation? If he didn't want criticism, he should have kept his dirty laundry covered. That's a bull**** argument.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:38 AM

ORIGINAL: thestealth

NOT to add fuel to the fire and throw someone's personal life and financial management out there for the ENTIRE group to criticize.
How was it known about his situation? If he didn't want criticism, he should have kept his dirty laundry covered. That's a bull**** argument.

When someone openly posts onthe internet "well I have to file bankruptcy.... at 20 years old".... you know somethings not right.
If you can't handle all your ****... then don't get so deep in it.

Wow dude, your letting off topic ****** **** you off that much? Did I miss something? your going to leave the site because there are some youngins' who just come here to chat and or in sebba's case pretend lol.
The whole damn site has gotten to me.
I can't stand the ignorance here.
The whole forum, over the last 6 months, has become a scum pond of stupidity. 90% of the posts made are ****ing retarded.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

The whole damn site has gotten to me.
I can't stand the ignorance here.
The whole forum, over the last 6 months, has become a scum pond of stupidity. 90% of the posts made are ****ing retarded.
[/quote] IM not to sure where your looking beside OT. everything in OT and everything sebba posts is worthless. outside of that the tech pages have been no different than any other forum I am on. I mean I unt in the Evo section I dont see very much poinless posts going in down there.

I cant speak for OT section its a freaking mess of post ***** little boys. Half the BS in OT that annoys me is made by sebba , he drives me insane because as we all know he is a fake. Gives horrible tech advise that is guess work has no car and no hands on at all yet he post EVERYWHERE and people take his advise which is always so far from being good then he flips out when TE or I delete his posts. Sometimes I wish I could just ban him hahaha

Old 03-06-2008, 08:18 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57
sebba , he drives me insane because as we all know he is a fake....Sometimes I wish I could just ban him hahaha
Ain't that the truth...

Old 03-06-2008, 09:00 AM

Josh
When someone openly posts onthe internet "well I have to file bankruptcy.... at 20 years old".... you know somethings not right.
If you can't handle all your ****... then don't get so deep in it.
hey Josh, you don't know my situation nor did you know the situation that landed me filing for bankruptzy. so, shut up. the only reason i even said anything about it is becase i wouldn't be on the site for a good bit and wanted to give at least the mods some kind of reason why i wasn't going to be around. and for the record, i filed bankruptzy at 21, not 20. so stick to what you know... well, nvm.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:32 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57
sebba , he drives me insane because as we all know he is a fake....Sometimes I wish I could just ban him hahaha
Ain't that the truth...

then ban his *** dammit...

dont be a puss

Old 03-06-2008, 10:06 AM

if we banned everybody that just posted stupid stuff or didnt post at all... the community of Mitsu would consist of Newbs asking about 4g63 swaps for their RS's and GS's. 4 or 5 mods and mabey 10 from the rest of the community. hell if we banned people that didn't help or post.. you would be banned.
Josh, come on man. What is your deal for serious?? It's an internet forum, with people from all across the country/world. Everybody thinks differntly nobody thinks exactly like one other person so what's the big deal? some people want to come here just to hang out in OT, so be it. some people are stupid and post dumb stuff, they are put in their place and either we never hear form them again or they learn a lesson...
I'm in agreeance with Emonz about being cofused on how this forum has gone downhill OTHER than Off Topic which is a joke anyways. We are still here to help other people with not as much knowlege as us.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

GODDAMNIT this is REALLY getting old. Do you ALL REALLY need babysitters THAT bad?

GROW THE **** UP ALREADY. ANY member's financial situation IS NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS. PERIOD. You can keep all your whining comments to yuorselves. If someone files bankruptcy it doesn't necessarily mean jack shyt AND it doesn't mean that he isn't making money or working.

I'm sick and ****ing tired of ALL the goddamn fighting over this bull****. If you feel you can't deal with someone else finally getting something they were looking into and you can't deal with a ****ing Asst. Admin doing his ****ing job and keeping the board clean then feel FREE to inform me and I will take the steps necessary to have your mod privledges removed and or account deleted.

I've seen better behavior from a group of second graders. This has been blown WAY out of proportion now and is OVER. Any further BS like this in this or ANY other thread WILL be permanently deleted and the poster put on PA.

Wanna keep fighting? Find somewhere else to take the goddamn drama.

(I don't think I've cussed this ****in much since I've been a member here... Congrats on pushing the button for my last damn nerve guys)

Old 03-06-2008, 11:57 AM

that's what we're here for. a'men brotha.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:57 PM

lol... Really though. He has a good point. SO many people get worked up over the internet. What about making OT posts not count? then we wouldnt have the bs crap that goes on in there just b/c people want to make there post count go up... I really think thats the biggest problem.

Im like E on this one tho. Im still trying to figure out where all the hostility came from.

Quick Reply: Should have...