Should have...

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Default RE: Should have...

and that's fine BUT at the same time... that would also be an assumption based on previous events.if you have a question about something that somebody has done/is doing. you should ASK what is going on. now automatically assume that they are stupid and financially irresponsible. personally i think that a TV for Coilovers is a pretty good deal lol.
ANYWAYS
i get what you are saying. problem solved.
i'm no financially sound, i have money in the bank and more to come. any money that i put into the car will be matched or beaten in my savings account so nobody has to "worry" about my finances.
case closed.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:32 PM

Personally I think this is a better place for this topic to be discussed other than the off topic.. If mods/admins have a problem its not something all of the other members need to be watching. It shows a lack of maturity and If I just joined the site it would drive me away.. Either way its the internet, were not here to attack people.. "If you dont have something nice to say, dont say it at all"

Old 03-07-2008, 05:47 PM

x2.
and i agree. if TheStealth had something personal against me and the way that i spend my money, i would have been happy to discuss it here and tell him why i'm spending so much money. i guess the fact that he brought it up on the open forum is why i had a problem in the first place.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:49 PM

Simply put.... if you don't want the world to know about your bank issues.... dont f-ucking post it on the internet.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:09 PM

Josh, ever think tha tmabey... i don't ****ING CARE what other people think?? you didn't know my situation.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:22 PM

Either way.. You shouldnt have posted it if you get offended this much over someone bashin ya over it.. Either way, everyone should just let it go.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:36 PM

I can't help but think that if you did'nt care, then why post it?
Not caring would be not posting.
You wanted some attention, and maybe some form of pity, and it showed.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Administrator

im not saying that anyone here is right or wrong in how it was handled, but this would be like you posting about having crabs, and then people making fun of you for having crabs...

or, if i posted pictures of my truck, people would make comments that its a rusty POS...and theyre right. i cant get pissed off about it, because its true as far as they know, and if i dont want to face people talking trash on my beat up truck, i shouldnt post about it.

just keep in mind that everything you post for public discussion is likely to get some points of view that you wont like, so unless youre prepared to handle any or all criticism, you shouldnt make it a public issue.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:23 PM

I WAS IN THE WRONG, I'M SORRY. IS THIS DONE.APARENTLY IF YOU GET FIRED FROM A JOB YOU ARE A BAD PERSON ON HERE.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

And here we go with the over-reactions again. Seriously my problem is that people are overly concerning themselves with other members' finances. The only person's monetary situation I know is my own. Therefore if someone goes and buys parts I'm happy for them. If they buy parts then declare they are going bankrupt I'll point out they're an idiot for buying the parts. If they go bankrupt THEN buy the parts, well then he's obviously getting himself in a better position.

Josh YOU particularly need to chill your *** out and knock the swearing off in a hurry. It's old and the fight is OVER so pull your head out of your *** and grow up. This whole debate has just brought out a level of immaturity I never knew existed here.

Quick Reply: Should have...