This is why we wear seatbelts....

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Default RE: This is why we wear seatbelts....

There is a nationwide "crack down" on seat belts with the slogan "click it or ticket". In CA they display "click it or ticket" on the freeway Amber Alert signs.
As for the ticketing the cigarette out the window, I salute you NESpeed...cigarettes stink....keep the stink in your car, not on the street.

Old 06-05-2006, 08:14 PM

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

ORIGINAL: tidus10

wow thats crazy i never knew that... good think i'm a non smoker :-P what are some other seldomly known laws?
Ok guys, easy on the thread jacketing. I know it's not on purpose, but calm down. This is a pretty serious topic of conversation, so don't start talking about stupid laws different states have.
its thread jacking (not jacketing) its like high-jacking...and yea i didnt mean to do it intentionally it just happends....and i agree it is a serious matter...but i think the cigarette thing won...

Old 06-05-2006, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

wow thats crazy i never knew that... good think i'm a non smoker :-P what are some other seldomly known laws?
Ok guys, easy on the thread jacketing. I know it's not on purpose, but calm down. This is a pretty serious topic of conversation, so don't start talking about stupid laws different states have.
its thread jacking (not jacketing) its like high-jacking...and yea i didnt mean to do it intentionally it just happends....and i agree it is a serious matter...but i think the cigarette thing won...
It's called typos Tidus, they happen.

Old 06-05-2006, 08:32 PM

i didnt knwo if you had done that on purpose cause thats what you thaught they were called so i just thaught i would help you out... i wasnt trieng to call you retarded

Old 06-05-2006, 08:33 PM

i didnt knwo if you had done that on purpose cause thats what you thaught they were called so i just thaught i would help you out... i wasnt trieng to call you retarded
Oh I think you were... [:-]

Old 06-05-2006, 08:38 PM

naw not at all, i appologize for the mis-understanding

Old 06-06-2006, 04:08 PM

uhh...the click it or ticket law is for all states....just letting you guys know.

oh and tidus my two friends just died, don't make me upset cause you can't control your immaturity...okee thanks!

Old 06-06-2006, 04:11 PM

They need to change the law to a phrase.. enforce the law of course because you can get a ticket for no seat belt.. but, call it "Click it or DIE." .. because the ticket thing doesn't seem to be getting through to people. Our friends are dying because they could care less about a ticket.. maybe the idea of dying would help.. we all know law enforcement won't go that far though...

Anywho... [&o]

Old 06-06-2006, 04:40 PM

ORIGINAL: TCossuto

it's just another reason for cops to make money for nothing -- IMO.

If people are ****in dumb enough not to wear a seatbelt, let em. Kinda like the warning lables on hairdryers (for water). take the warnings off and let nature take course.
I can agree with that. It works with this.. but you can't say that with something like drinking and driving (i know you didn't bring this up, I'm just mentioning it).. that will get someone else killed. Not wearing your seat belt will only get you killed.. if you get in a wreck of course...

Old 06-07-2006, 01:27 AM

ORIGINAL: *~Daaaamn~*

uhh...the click it or ticket law is for all states....just letting you guys know.

oh and tidus my two friends just died, don't make me upset cause you can't control your immaturity...okee thanks!
ya sorry about that Daaaamn, its a shame when something that serious happens but can be prevented by something so simple

Quick Reply: This is why we wear seatbelts....