This is why we wear seatbelts....

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Default RE: This is why we wear seatbelts....

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

There is a reason I closed this thread. This discussion is O V E R. PERIOD. Admin you may be but god you are not. The point I am making is instead of consoling someone that JUST lost 2 friends you call them stupid and insult the deceased??? No manners, no sympathy, and NO respect for loved ones. This is the LAST time I will be locking this thread. I don't expect to see it open again. EOT.
Aren't you being a little hypocritical? You came in here out of know were and try and make yourself look all high and mighty, and don't even read the entire thread. You also come in here and make your ridicules points and close it! Leave it open so your stupid hypothetical points can be shot down. This whole thread is way out of hand, bottom line, what you all should be most remorseful about is the fact that those idiots injured and almost killed 6 other people. I feel terrible for those individuals, but thankfully they where not killed. I hope they all make a full recovery and nothing like this happens to anyone. IF you all want to keep arguing this, go to the state police, or local police and request a police report and find out that facts before you go even further!!!!! Since Amber is in the area I suggest she get her little self over and request one, and email it to those who really care. Note: If this crash is under investigation, which I bet it is, you wont be able to get one till the investigation is over.
that makes 3 of us who agree with eachother lol[:'(]

Old 06-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

There is a reason I closed this thread. This discussion is O V E R. PERIOD. Admin you may be but god you are not. The point I am making is instead of consoling someone that JUST lost 2 friends you call them stupid and insult the deceased??? No manners, no sympathy, and NO respect for loved ones. This is the LAST time I will be locking this thread. I don't expect to see it open again. EOT.
Aren't you being a little hypocritical? You came in here out of know were and try and make yourself look all high and mighty, and don't even read the entire thread. You also come in here and make your ridicules points and close it! Leave it open so your stupid hypothetical points can be shot down. This whole thread is way out of hand, bottom line, what you all should be most remorseful about is the fact that those idiots injured and almost killed 6 other people. I feel terrible for those individuals, but thankfully they where not killed. I hope they all make a full recovery and nothing like this happens to anyone. IF you all want to keep arguing this, go to the state police, or local police and request a police report and find out that facts before you go even further!!!!! Since Amber is in the area I suggest she get her little self over and request one, and email it to those who really care. Note: If this crash is under investigation, which it is, you wont be able to get one till the investigation is over.

Hhhhmmm... Whole thread WAY out of hand... But yet continue to reopen it for further discussion?

Old 06-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

Man i leave for 4 days and all hell breaks loose.

After reading this entire thread it seems that it really has gotten a bit out of control. Alot of words really seemed to be getting twisted and intentions lost in the mess. From what i gather it seems that its kinda a neverending battle. But here is my input:

Of course we would all feel bad if something like this happened or loved ones died. We can all agree on that i think and im sure everyone has gone through it. Some worse than others. IMO no one is trying to be disrespectful, only expressing their thoughts on the issue at hand. If people would read back they will realize that this only started with discussing the laws of seatbelts and how they save lives. This then went into about how if people had driven safely then no of it would have happened. All mike was trying to do was bring a new thing to learn from them. This was NO DIFFERENT, from what i see, in someone saying they should wear seatbelts. All he was saying is they should have driven safely. We can argue all day wether or not they were, but nethertheless it is something we must also learn is that we should be careful driving on the rain.

Mysterrio i am sure that you were driving safely when you hydroplaned but i am also sure that was on a back road were puddles deeper than the thread of a tire can form. But being and engineer and actually doing calculations on these types of things every day in the office, i know exactly how something like this is designed and the drainage of a highway is desiged to flow water off of a road so that no puddles will form. This is designed for a 1 in 500 Year event. Which im sure this rain was not greater, therefore no puddling. So some type of neglegence in driving must have happened.

Obviously no one is perfect and they made a mistake. We all do dumb things. We can only learn from those mistakes or mistakes of others. I know that mike would not try and disrespect someone, he would only try and help. All he did was bring light to another thing we must learn. Just as Amber did when she said they SHOULD HAVE worn seat belts. This is no different from mike saying they SHOULD HAVE driven more carefully as well. We may not no exactly what happened. But i hope that i have shown that some bit of neglegence did happen. and i am only acknoleging it. I am not calling them dumb, just neglegent. thats it

I hope that this post is not taken to be in any way disrespectful. I am just trying to help out.

Old 06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Administrator

what the **** is NESpeeds problem here?

emonz, you need to tell him to get off his high horse, and you two cant br bitching at each other on the forum! if you guys have a problem, by all means duke it out in here...

Old 06-08-2006, 10:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

emonz, you need to tell him to get off his high horse, and you two cant br bitching at each other on the forum! if you guys have a problem, by all means duke it out in here...
whips out the sword....... no im kidding. I dont know what NESpeed is doing no idea but I wasnt trying to attach anyone something just misunderstood and never got dropped

Old 06-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Administrator

well, he is your buddy, and you recommended him as a mod, so you need to deal with him...i dont care if hes a ****ing lacky cop, im not impressed. anyone can be a cop...

Old 06-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: Patrick

whips out the sword....... no im kidding. I dont know what NESpeed is doing no idea but I wasnt trying to attach anyone something just misunderstood and never got dropped
My sword is already out buddy.

<=== See my sword Seriously though the fact that after the thread was removed twice it came back? Ugh is all I have to say. Dude's got issues.