This is why we wear seatbelts....

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Default RE: This is why we wear seatbelts....

You are quite the Moderator NESpeed.. really classy.. good cop too huh?

Old 06-07-2006, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

You don't get it do you? I.. me.. mysterio.. hydroplaned at 30 mph and almost died.. you dont HAVE to be going 70+ mph... don't you get it? Just because you think you have to go 70+ mph doesn't mean they WERE going that fast. I've cruised at 50 in rain and didn't hydroplane.. why did I hydroplane going 30 that one time? Hell if I know, but it happened! So I I'm not saying they were speeding or driving stupid (as you do).. they died.. that's all i know. I am friends with Amber, so I'm not going to trash talk how her friends died, or sit here and talk about how they must have been driving stupid for this to happen.

Also.. a median being 50 YARDS LONG?.. you need to get a measuring tape my friend.. Interstate medians aren't even that wide. Or medians here on a 4 lane highway are about 10 yards wide, MAX. A car could fly over that in a second.

JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT DIED... you've said it enough!
Wow man you really are a moron. How long have you been driving again??? you have no clue no wonder you almost "died" they were most defanitly going fast in order to cross a median and yes most highway medians are close to 50 yards wide I didnt say all but even at half that you can stop intime if controll your car...were not talking about snow here come on man.

Now about them being Ambers friends maybe you didnt read her origanal post where she said Kids I know one I was kind of friends with. Its like me saying the kid down the street and calling him my friend. Like I said All yoiu do here is follow amber around in OT and try and rip on anyone who disagrees with her. Neither of you are here for the reason of the site LEARN YOUR CAR all the 2 of you EVER do is post all these whine stories about poor me and complain about something or someone else weather they are mods\admins here on someone in the outside world. I know I am not the only one sick of reading the whine stories between the 2 of you but I usually dont even bother posting in them. I know some kids died ya it is a big deal and as I said before I am sorry if it affects your life , but it doesnt affect mine and even if it did it wouldnt change how I feel on this topic.

The only way to cross a median in rain is lack of skill and knowledge on driving, its easier to loose controll in the snow yet I dont see anyone crossing medians. 9 time out of 10 someone crossing a highway median happens from falling asleep or driving to fast under the curcomstance which inexperience comes into play at that point. If these kids are around ambers age then they are most def inexperienced drivers, I even say I am inexperienced and I have been drivng for a while now, But I have also done my fair share of stupid stunts when I was 16 17 and even 18 plenty of times I have almost crashed for stupid reasons but since I stopped being retarded and grew outt of that phase I havent even come close other than people almost hitting me. I have never been in a accident where I was at fault and only one total and I got T boned by some old women who didnt see my car because of another car in the way For the most part I am carefull and I have NEVER hydroplained on a highway backroads are different.

So now You can go ahead say all the retarded things about me that you want just like you do to sang LMAO. Hey I know I am on a power trip what can I say lol

Like I keep saying Not trying to disrespect anyone here I understand they are gone but that doesnt change all the things that could have prevented this, one that note like I said imagine if you were family of one of the 6 other people who were almost killed as a result it changes the entire angle of this argument

Old 06-07-2006, 11:10 PM

you guys are actually making this a ****ing ridiculous deal. Emonz is just stating the fact that they had to be driving kind of stupid. Like he said...When it rains, you slow down, or bad things will happen. A lot of the people on this forum are pretty ridiculous, and need to grow up a little bit.

Old 06-07-2006, 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

You don't get it do you? I.. me.. mysterio.. hydroplaned at 30 mph and almost died.. you dont HAVE to be going 70+ mph... don't you get it? Just because you think you have to go 70+ mph doesn't mean they WERE going that fast. I've cruised at 50 in rain and didn't hydroplane.. why did I hydroplane going 30 that one time? Hell if I know, but it happened! So I I'm not saying they were speeding or driving stupid (as you do).. they died.. that's all i know. I am friends with Amber, so I'm not going to trash talk how her friends died, or sit here and talk about how they must have been driving stupid for this to happen.

Also.. a median being 50 YARDS LONG?.. you need to get a measuring tape my friend.. Interstate medians aren't even that wide. Or medians here on a 4 lane highway are about 10 yards wide, MAX. A car could fly over that in a second.

JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT DIED... you've said it enough!

O GOD Why didnt you!!!!

LMFAO OMG!!!! [] btw i agree with emonz 100% i think hes right, hes not trying to show any disrespect so lests drop it.

Old 06-07-2006, 11:11 PM

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP B!TCHING AT EACHOTHER! what happened happened and is now done with. you guys have been at eachother's constantly today. why ruin a thread that was meant to help us? EMonz, just get over the fact that they did something stupid, we all do sometimes, some mistakes just cost more than others. DROP IT ALREADY BOTH OF YOU

Old 06-07-2006, 11:14 PM

ORIGINAL: estraw

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP B!TCHING AT EACHOTHER! what happened happened and is now done with. you guys have been at eachother's constantly today. why ruin a thread that was meant to help us? EMonz, just get over the fact that they did something stupid, we all do sometimes, some mistakes just cost more than others. DROP IT ALREADY BOTH OF YOU
Yes, mother.

Old 06-07-2006, 11:33 PM

ORIGINAL: estraw

come on now, Am over it I really careless what happens here I just adding my opinion in as needed. He just doesnt understand what I am getting at I dont think, Either way I dont know why this is bothering anyone else I am not all bothered over this discussion. Its like a convo with a good friend when you take cheap shots at eachother to me he hits me and I hit back I am not fighting or even feel that he is weather that is true or not I dont care but I am just tossing in my opinion on the matter that is all

Old 06-08-2006, 02:34 PM

no one follows me, if someone has something to add to a conversation they are more than welcome to put their input. For you as a "Mod" shouldn't you be the mature one? Who gives a **** if someone talks in off topic the whole time.

And i knew frank for 4 years...i'm sure he's not exactly someone i just "sort of" knew...dan on the other hand i just knew, said hi and what not nothing big.

Oh and NESpeed...the comment of why didn't mysterio die when he was doing 30...it's kind of like losing mike from when he fell, why didn't you just hold on tighter there mikey??? My friend mike who was ****in 16 died in october junior class president, captain of the lacrosse team, friends with EVERYONE...but he had a beer got in a car with someone else who had also been drinking, crashed and mike died but the driver lived....there's tons of **** they could've done differently...like the obvious not drinking....dan and frank could've slowed down...but there is nothing we can do about it now, no ones perfect like you mike since you seem to be the alimighty driver! so dont' call them stupid...you fell off a ****in pole, and almost died, you're lucky *******. you more than anyone shouldn't be inconsiderate...

Old 06-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Banned

Ite you all need to stop the lil kiddie bitchin n **** the **** up.

Old 06-08-2006, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: *~Daaaamn~*

no one follows me, if someone has something to add to a conversation they are more than welcome to put their input. For you as a "Mod" shouldn't you be the mature one? Who gives a **** if someone talks in off topic the whole time.

And i knew frank for 4 years...i'm sure he's not exactly someone i just "sort of" knew...dan on the other hand i just knew, said hi and what not nothing big.

Oh and NESpeed...the comment of why didn't mysterio die when he was doing 30...it's kind of like losing mike from when he fell, why didn't you just hold on tighter there mikey??? My friend mike who was ****in 16 died in october junior class president, captain of the lacrosse team, friends with EVERYONE...but he had a beer got in a car with someone else who had also been drinking, crashed and mike died but the driver lived....there's tons of **** they could've done differently...like the obvious not drinking....dan and frank could've slowed down...but there is nothing we can do about it now, no ones perfect like you mike since you seem to be the alimighty driver! so dont' call them stupid...you fell off a ****in pole, and almost died, you're lucky *******. you more than anyone shouldn't be inconsiderate...

Like I said these two kids did not affect my life in any way amber I really dont care I am sorry you lost a friend but I cant do anything about it and I WILL NOT sugar coat how I feel for you. This entire thing should serve as a wake up call to every one eseically you since you knew them in some way.. Just pointing out they were def being retared behind the wheel and if you read what I said I said I myself am not an experienced driver but I am not stupid behind the wheel either. Same goes for the kid who drank and got into a car being operated by another person who drank should I show remorse for that?? I dont think so, If your stupid you get what you ask for plain and simple some are lucky some arnot that is it.

Me falling was stupidity on my part there is no way to just hold on tighter under the surcumstance I was just rushing myself and made a mistake just like these kids did. Do you think I learned from what I did of course, and so did every one in the cable business, but how many other kids does it take to die in a car being stupid before you say wow I shouldnt do that? The first time I saw a friend die in a car was the day I stopped doing retarded things in my car. Do I feel bad that my long time friend died not really he was driving over 100 on a busy road and there is nothing I can do but say dont be stupid and think before you act.... Trust me I can totally relate to most anything in some way and I sad it before It wont change my mind.

I dont get how you figure I am immature? I am only trying to make this a learning lesson for others cause I know the age your at and most of us on here we all drive stupid sometimes and things like this need to be talked about. I can see if you said NESpeeds comment to mysterio was immature because ya it was I didnt say it he did, you wont ever here me say that to anyone on here wheather its someone I care about or not. and about the OT thing all I was getting at is if I dont want to have anything to do with you or mysterio I can leave OT because you two hardley ever leave this section like Isaid I dont care you guys are only in here I just am getting sick of the 2 of you putting down the Mods or admins here and that is why I dont post in any of the threads the two of you start because alot of times it somehow comes back to I hate sang or I hate the mods here or something retarded then there are sometimes you guys are fun to have a convo with so I dont know. Like mysterio IMs me every now and then and if im around ill talk to him and everything is cool then to days later he is like egghhh I wish I could put mods on PA they are all on power trips (not sure if he directs to me but I am a mod and I take it that way) If you could only see what these forums look like without all the garbage we have to weed out on here this site would be a big time joke.

NOW like I said 400 times I dont mean any disrespect here I just what my vision on this to be known before someone else ends up in the same postion as you or your passed friends sorry if anyone takes my posts the wrong way

Quick Reply: This is why we wear seatbelts....